10

That has been almost three weeks after the incident,which about the insultion matter.Thanks to Jungkook, all of them know how to respect me already.I don't know either on their side,they still talk bad on my back or not.What I'm sure,this lately..I didn't hear something like that.

I would make sure to all of them that their who so called a girl uncapable here could run this company well like what she had done onto her father's company before.

Now,I wonder why I so fragile and touche when they talked bad things about me.If I remembered it again,I felt like a fool for crying.I'm not like that before.I always being ignorance on something nonsence like that.

Perhaps,I just loss my grandfather thus my heart was so soft as tissue. Could make sense right?Beside,I could be in Jungkook's comfy embrace.

I smile on that.But..it doesn't last long as I realised what just I said.

What the fu** you're talking about Park Jiyeon!

I stop on my trace for a moment and then shook my head,put the thoughts away.I should not think on that way.I didn't like him after all.Aside,I have someone else.

"You okay?" The voice snapped me to the present as I opened my eyes, meeting the guys eyes who drew worried expression on his face.

"Ah?I'm fine Minhyun-shi..Don't worry." I smiled and both of us start walking again towards my company building as we just done our meeting at other company in a few moment ago.

Again,I stop on my trace since someone figure caught my attention. Squinting my eyes a bit to get a clear vision.An excited smile start made way up on my lips.

"Minhyun-shi..you can go first.I have something errands to do before going back to my office." Being an obidient person he is,he nodded and left me in the lobby without asking me on so much questions.

The guy frame body which really familiar to me.I guessed what the purpose he came here.It been two weeks already I didn't talk to him..I guess.Oh my god,I miss him so much.

Without aware with surrounding,I threw myself on his back,wrapping my arms tightly as I embraced him in my arms.

"After two weeks you sulking with me..now you dare to come to my company,Park Jihoon?" I don't know what reaction he had but I felt he shifted his body as he pulled me away abit before he hugged me again.

"You're a dumbest person in the world Jeon Jiyeon.." He said which just sent me happiness inside.

"We're twin you,Pabo..If I'm dumbest.. so you're." I chinned up to look at him still in his embrace with grinning.He scrunch his nose and pouted.Tjen, without warning he collided our forehead together.

"That's hurt you pabo." I rubbed my forehead in his arms.There,I heard him chukkle.

"You deserve it."

°°°

"Are you like this with Jungkook?" Jihoon asked me out of the blue which made me confuse with the question.

Why so sudden about him.

"What you mean by that?" I lifted my brows with confusion took over my face.

"No..just..look at you now..You're so clingy..don't you think?" He said while his eyes never leaving mine.Then he exchanged his gaze towards my body.. which clung onto him like my life depend on him forever.

I didn't bother to let my arms away from him.I caged him between my arms and hugged him like a coala on the couch in my office.