57

I still could not get over on what just happen to me.I was trying to keep a smile on my lips by reminded myself that I would be Mom soon but it end up by failure.The news about I am a second stage brain tumor patient haunted me.

Almost every mid day night,I cried silently.I'm scared if I would never wake up anymore on the next days.I want to be in Jungkook's arms for the rest of my life.I want him to be with me.

But..what if my life is not lasting long?

°°°

Flash back..

(Hyejun and I)

Remembered how puffy her eyes when she met me after I woken up from my comatose was really hurting my chest.Hurting my heart.

She hugged me tightly while crying against my neck.I felt so bad for making soon to be bride crying.

"I'm sorry for cannot accompany you to look over your dress."

"No Jiyeon..Please don't be sorry to me.Your health is priority.Please.."

As they were crying,I tried hard for not crying infront of them.If I did,I didn't know what would happen next.When it would be over.

Even when on her wedding day,I could not be her bridemaid like she did to me on my wedding day.I was not on her side in the early hours like she did,because I need to do treatment for my illness.

I could not be the first one who compliment her,how beautiful she is when she in her wedding dress.How beautiful she is,when she was smiling brightly on the altar.Vowing to be Min Yoongi's wife.

I felt bad for it.She had done that to me before but I could not.Just because of my illness.

"Thank you for coming,love." She said as she hugged me.

"Sorry for cannot be here early."

She broke the hug,holding my upper arms.Her eyes started teary.This time,I didn't know either it would be tears if joy or against it.

"Your presence here..is already enough.My friend."

---

(Daniel and I)

It been a while to see he cried this bad.His shoulders were bouncing due to his shaking body.

"Niel.."

"Let you go to Jungkook already hard..what if I need to let you go...forever?" His words got me tounge tied.Tears was streaming on his cheeks.

"Niel.."

"I will sue the hospital..I will sue it..first they said you're in good condition after the accident.Not even have any serious injuries.But..the side effect,you lost your memories..And now?Second stage brain tumor?Since then?It been two years..Jiyeon..two years the tumor is working in your brain..They have technology to detect it butㅡ"

"Just promise me..you will stay by my side with other,Kang Daniel.Please."

He instantly pulled me into his arms,gently hugging me.

"I will Jiyeon.I will."

---

(Guanlin and I)

"You no need to burn your plane ticket for me,Guanlin-ah."

"Then what you want me to do?Leave my sister even I know she is sick?Is that what you want me to do?Noona?Is that seriously you want me to do?If you leave without I on your side?Do you want me to regret for the rest of my life?Noona answer me?Noonaㅡ"