2

Having time with Jihoon after six years really exciting.His warmth smile that always I longing for,finally I could see with my eyes.

Mom said he was so lifeless when I was not around him.He was not like Jihoon we known.Based on what Mom said he was not smily person which he used to be back in previous years where I still on his side.He like a different person.

Which made me wonder how different he is on that time since right now,I only saw his wide smile on his face while greeting people who arrived to our birthday party.

My eyes could not look away from him.I was looking on him for this entire time while thinking on what had Mom said.After I heard my Mom's explaination, built a small germ size of guilty inside me.Its didn't meant I was a heartless person..No.I just don't want to regret on my own decision.

"Yeon-ah.I know I'm handsome but please don't look on me like that.I'm your brother okay.Not a person you can hook up." He said as noticed my gaze on him.He made his way towards me.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"You're too handsome.That's why." I compliment him which he pointed his lips out while nodded in victory.

He fixed his pink colour turtle neck which also match with my outfit as well.As I also wear a pink drees that end over my knees.

Talking about our outfit,I sudden remembered that both of us almost fight over our outfit that we would wear for this night.

This outfit got prepared by our grandparents.I was so shock when they were arrived at our place. Neither Mom nor Dad told me they would celebrate with us too.

They came with paper bags in their hands.When he my Grandfather opened the bag,my eyes and Jihoon's gleamering in joy.Since my lovely Grandfather know that his granddaughter love blue so much..he bought me a really elegant baby blue dress which I could not resist to wear it.Also had a blue colour of sweat shirt for Jihoon.

But aside of the blue outfit,my grandparents also had prepared with pink couple out fit like the blue one just now.

Since our elders wanted us to have a couple match,we end up bickered towards each other over outfit we should wear.I want Blue but he want Pink.

I hate for having fight with my twin and also we just met after these six years,I finally surrender.Even in deep of my heart,appeared the sadness and disappointment feeling,I succeedly got rid of it by Jihoon's big smile.

He always surrender for me before why not this time my turn?

So..that the final.Both of us wearing the pink outfit.He wear pink sweat turtle neck shirt with black tight jeans whlist I was in the pink dress which got decorate with white small flowers amd also white lace at the waist and the bottom of dress.

I don't want to say this but this wearing is not that bad.This is so beautiful and ofcourse when it came with my Grandfather chosen,it would be elegant.

"I want you to meet some persons." He said while his eyes on his arm which perfectly on his hip as he wanted me to hook my arm around it.

Without thinking twice,I did as he gestured me to.Both of us walked between the crowds of people.While walking towards only God know where and who the persons are,the guests were wishing us happy birthday and other sweet bless wishes.

"There they are." He finally uttered the three words soon we stop on our track.My eyes automatically beamed in happiness soon I meet those persons after a long time.

Because of they were stood straight infront of us even some few step far,I could see them clearly.

"Bangtan!!LinLin!!Hyejun!!!"

I ran directly towards them without care on people stares.I threw myself toward them,hugged them tightly and they immedietly hugged me back.

We in the group hug for a few moment until we slowly broke the hug.

"Aigoo,look at her..such a beautiful lady now." Namjoon oppa compliment me where I shyly thanked to him.

"Why time fly too fast.My daughter finally grown up." Jin oppa dramtically wipe his invisable tear on his corner eyes.

"Ayooo..Jin hyung..stop extragretting." Yoongi oppa as always the savagest person among the members.This words made the all of us laughed so hard.While Jin oppa on his side, pouted his pulmp lips cutely as he was sulking.

I on my feet just shook my head.I don't expected these brothers still in their childish personality after these six years even they are so hot as fu**.

Sorry for my rude words but seriously they were so handsome.

"I miss you so much noona." Linlin suddenly confessed which I automatically turned to face him.

He still with his baby face,and the height which like Namsan tower.He spread his arm for me to hug him.

"I miss you too." I patted his back as we hugged each other for a few moment before we got interrupted by Hyejun's voice.

"Then how about me here?" Linlin broke the hug and move backward for a few steps as gave Hyejun some space to walk towards me.

"Tell me who am I if I didn't miss you the friend that I know for along times." She smiled and threw herself in my arms.

"Welcome back,love." She said sweetly. The only closest female friend that I have for this entire time.

We chatting and laughing like we always do like in old years.Suddenly something realise me when I just saw BTS member who around me were five.

They are not complete yet.

"May I know whereㅡ" my words got cut off once my sight getting black as someone covered my eye sight. I didn't be panic but I flinched abit under the touch.

"Guess who." Tae oppa said where my hands instantly examined the hand over my eyes.The rings around the fingers, under my touch,enough made me know who is that person.A wide smile proudly formed on my lips.

I gently grasped on the hands and pulled it away from my eyes.With the hands still hold,I turned around and meet those beautiful eyes.

"Jiminie oppa!!" I hugged him tightly,diving my face onto his firm chest.He wrapped my waist and spun me around which let my giggles slipped out from my lips.

He cupped my face as soon as he put me on my feet again.He held my eyes in his with those seductive smile which able made any girls out there being a melt ice cream.

"How dare you leave without a proper farewell,Park Jiyeon.You know how worried I am.." He dramtically said with his strict voice but the smile still plastered on his plump lips.

"I'm sorry,I need too.But..past is past oppa.Now,I finally come back and your baby girl already infront of your eyes now.So..stop getting worried. Okay?"

He smile and hugged me again.Rested his chin on my head.

"I really want Jungkook to see you right now.He must be the happiest people in the world when he able to see you again." Jimin oppa said sweetly where it gave me confusion.

"Jungkook?" I asked while gently get off from his arms.He nodded his head while put his hands deeply into his pants pockets.

My eyes from his small eyes shifted to other before I met his again.

"Yeah..Jungkook..he could not make it today cause he at abord now..Having a business trip to handle." Jimin oppa explained with those smile.

I knitted my brows and thinking. Before I asked him more,I looked at the others where they just smile softly towards me.

"Okay..but..who is Jungkook?"

***

Don't forget to press the star below.Thank you for reading and for those who is voting.Do leave comments too.Feel free to share this story with your friends.

Thank you💕