35

From:Jimin oppa

I know you will not ignore me like you did to others,Jiyeon-ah.So,here I want to share a video with you.Have your time to listen on it.

I bet you will love it,I don't know how come he could sing so well even he still in fever.I'm jealous.😩

Do not worry,his fever is not too bad but...still his temperature didn't give cooperation.But still,don't worry. Okay?

I love you,babygirl.

---

Video play >>

Tears immedietly broke and rolled over my face as the video end.His voice so angelic and sweet like chocolate.I could not stand with it.I kept repeating to listen it since Jimin oppa sent it to me.

I miss you.

The voice which use to call me in every morning,talking to me over the phone,calling me as love and teasing me non stop.But the most importantly,this soothing voice was never let me be in hard situation.

Keeping me with sweet words and supportness.

I closed my eyes tightly,crying in silent.I don't wanna let anyone know.I don't want to burden them anymore. Even my existance here already being a burden towards them.

I had tried to stop crying but I could not.It didn't allowed me even a time.I kept crying my eyes out in the room all alone since the day.

I'm sorry.

I clutched my phone tightly,holding my tears from streaming like waterfall.Averting me from let the sobbing escaped from my lips.

She didn't love you.

If she do in love with you,will she let the white guy kiss her?

She not on your side when you're having hard time but I did.

She never.

Why you still cannot notice me?

Her voice rewind in my mind.Ringing in my ears continuously.Which gave me a tight hurting knot in my chest. Her words like a venom.A venom which could destroy me in a snap of finger.

Thus,the sobbing I held finally managed to escape my lips,filled up the silence atmosphere in this bedroom.

"I l-love y-you."

°°°

Minhyun POV

"HWANG MINHYUN!!"

I groaned soon I heard that voice.Did she really need to yell??I'm not deaf tho.What nice sister I have.She can talk sweetly with her boyfriend but towards me?Her younger brother?

Nah..

With lazy steps I took,I walked towards the door and get out from my room.I'm making my way towards where the voice came from.By hook or by crook,I need to go to her.If not she would not stop shouting my name all over again.

"Noona..Cannot you call me like the way you call Jimin?!" I hissed and went straight to her with heavy steps by the stove.She snapped her head towards me with narrow eyes.