29

Jungkook was watching the television  as I just walked down the stair.I glanced up on the clock which hang over the wall near where the television had glued on.

8.30 p.m.

It's a perfect time to go.Not too late neither early.As Jungkook stretched his body from cramps,his eyes then meet mine.

He stopped.

"Where are you going?" He asked with his eyes looked at me from head to toes.I was wearing a black baggy sweatshirt and black leggings with my pouch in my hands.

"I'm meeting Jeremy." His movement drew to halt.Seem that was surprised him.Honestly,I don't tell him about meeting Jeremy because I don't know how to start.

"Okay.Be safe." He said, flashed a smile before he quickly turned his focus on the television again.

His deed broke my heart.I was thinking he would say,can we go together or let me accompany you thing but he was not.

I wanted him to go with me. Accompany me so that could help me to endure my nervous.As his presence always give me comfort.

With broken heart,I walked towards the keys hooker.As I was about to take the key of mine,Jungkook suddenly spoke.

"Can we go together?"

I smiled brightly before I turned to face him.Excitement spread over my body,giving me an odd electric shock.I then turned to him with a small smile.

"Sure." I said.

°°°

"Are sure here,love?Meet at bar?" He glanced out the car window,looking at the neon colour lights of sign showing the club's name.

"I'm not easy with this." He confessed as his head snapped to look at me.His face drew a deep anxious expression which really could see how worried he is.

"That's why,I want you to come with me."

"Its that really important?" He asked.

"I'm going to give him the answer.You know what I mean right?"

He closed my eyes with heavy brearh left his nose followed after that.His hand tightly grip the steering wheel.

"Okay.If you said so.Do you want me to enter there with you?"

"I don't want to occur mess.I scared if you and him will make scene.So,can you just stay here?I will be quick.I promise."

After reassured him,he finally nodded his head.A small worried smile curled over his lips.

"Be safe." He wished and I nodded.

--

The banging sound of music in the bar hitting my eardrum.I never used with this kind of situation.I'm not a clubber either a drinker.

I'm not good with alcohol.And never be good with that drinks.

I need to narrow my eyes to search for Jeremy's glimps among the sea of human in here.Plus,the lights were dim,making it harder for me to see where Jeremy is.

I struggling myself,walking between the crowded people.Struggling with the strong smell of alcohol and avoid myself from the drunk flirtatious guys in here.