6

Jungkook POV

A soft thud could hear from where I sat.I looked up,Jimin hyung figure could see at room door as he just shut it slowly.

He heaved a sigh and walked away after he gave a single glance towards the room.

Jiyeon's parents were leaving for some stuffs.They said they were going to settle something that left behind, perhaps about Grandfather lossing matter.Meanwhile,Jihoon was here with me,in the living room.

Seeing Jimin hyung walked down the stair,I immedietly stood up and he approached me.He gave me a plain smile when we looked on each other.

"I will prepare some drinks." Jihoon said and instantly made his way towards the kitchen.Now,leave me alone with Jimin hyung.

He patted my shoulder as he gestured for me to sit first.He also made himself comfortable on the other couch next to mine.

"She sleep already." Jimin hyung uttered.Listened that gave me a relief that I could not say how much I felt.Because I really-really relief.

It been a week already,she keep  herself locked in the room after Grandfather dead.Non of us able to comfort her except one and only person who was sitting infront of me right now,no other else,Jimin hyung.

Even Jihoon was not win to comfort his own twin.Since then,whenever she cried,I need to call Jimin hyung just to comfort her.

Somehow,it drove me jealousy since I'm her husband and not Jimin hyung. But,in this case I need to put the thoughts aside.

Before we went to deeper conversation,Jihoon finally came with a tray in his hand.He put the tray on the table.

Poured the drinks in the glass and gave it to each of us.Then,he settle himself on the couch,across of Jimin hyung.

"So..how Jiyeon?" Jihoon asked Jimin hyung.With the same answer he told him,

"She fall asleep already."

There,Jihoon nodded his head.Having a sip of his drinks.

"Jungkook-ah.." Jimin hyung called me and I abruptly looked at him.He twisted his lips for awhile,as he might be thinking the right words to say.

"I will take leave for a week,out of country starting tonorrow due to my company matter." He informed me with his hand clasped together while rested his arms on his laps.

"Then,how if Jiyeonㅡ"

"Yeah..Yeah..I know Jungkook.I also think about it.How if she cry again and so on but..right now..I think this is your turn to comfort her.The right time for you to close with her again." Jimin hyung instantly said after cut off my words on the middle sentence.

"Hyung..how come I..I mean..it...gosh hyung..You know..she don't want me approach her?She also avoid herself from meeting me." I retorted.

"Yeah,I know that Jungkook..but.. you're the husband here.If you don't start from now on,to be close with her again..then when?When you want to start?You and her will live together for the rest of your life...Are you want to be like this with her forever?"

Jimin hyung have points there.I leaned my back against the couch and ran my fingers through my hair.

"What Jimin hyung said is right, Jungkook-ah..If not now,then when?" Jihoon said.I heaved a sigh,leaving me speechless.

I don't know what should I say more.The two of them were right.If not now,then when?Even if we don't know either in the end would be fine or not but..why not we start it first right?

But she don't want me to approach her.And I don't want to make her hate me than she already is.I don't expect she would be this hard after she lost her memory about me.

Yeah,I forgot.Jihoon had told me that she had a boyfriend already.Which can be the reason why she hate me so much.Right?

How come she move on that easy?

I always thinked about it since Jihoon told me.Even myself,I still could not move to another girl.Thus,I wait for her until now.Until she finally be my wife.Be mine forever.

"I trust you Jungkook.You know how much I love her right?You also know already I had said before,I want you and only you be the guy who married to her.Because I know how guy you're. Thus,please take care of her.Loving her as much as you can.I don't want her being hurt.I know it will be hard since she don't remember you but..it will be fine if you can be patient for awhile right?I admit her memory will comeback.Even we don't know when the times come.But,believe me..she will remember who are you.Not sooner maybe later.Okay?"

Her late Grandfather's sentence rewind in my mind.He had told me that on the day we found out he in critical.Only me and him in his room when he told me that.No Jiyeon,no anyone.

Then,I back to my trace once Jimin hyung's phone suddenly rang,broke the silence atmosphere which getting thicker already.He excuse himself for awhile and made his way to some distance.

I took my drinks and letting it flew smoothly along my dry already throat.Then,Jimin hyung came back to us.

"Sorry,my dad just now." He sat again on his place.Both of me and Jihoon nodded our head.

"Jungkook,Jihoon I think I need to leave now.It already late.Aside,I need to prepare for my flight tomorrow." He said after finishing his drinks.

Three of us stood up,Jihoon and I then guided Jimin hyung to the door.Before he went out,he turned to face me.

"I know you can.Don't worry.She just being that way because she couldbnot remember who you are.Plus,her sadness about her grandfather loss still haunted her.So..just be patient okay?I know you can stand with it.Like her grandfather said,the only guy who could stand with her stubborness aside of Jihoon is you.You know her more than I am.There..I know you can." He patted my shoulder with smile.Listen to his reassured advice gave me calm and smile over my lips.

We shared a brother hug before he left.He did the same thing to Jihoon.I thanked him for everything which he replied me with nod and smile. Then,after we bid good bye he walked towards his car.Just after a few minutes,he pulled away his car in the dark night.

Sigh escaped from my lips.I felt Jihoon looked at me.I then looked at him and lifted my brows.

"What?" I asked him while my slowly pushed the door close.He just shook his head and walked away to the living room where we gathered just now.

"Just..how much you want to sigh Jeon Jungkook?" He said while putting the glass in the tray again.

"I don't know." I replied him and was about to take the tray but he stop me by taking it first.He lifted the tray up and looked at me,

"Just go to your room.Accompany your wife.That is more important than clean this."

I smile to that.I patted his shoulder and thanked him.He just gave me nodded and smile,of course.Then,he left to the kitchen while I made myself to the bedroom.

Silently I open the door without making sound,didn't want to wake Jiyeon who already in her dream.

A soft smile instantly plastered on my lips when I saw her peaceful sleepy face.This room was dimmed by the night lamp on the night stand.

I walked towards her sleeping figure. Sat myself on the bed beside her small figure.Her body sunk in the matteress abit due to my weight.

I tucked some of her strand hair that covered her face,behind her ear. Reveal her preety face.I caressed her cheeks while admired how beutiful my wife is.

"Please rememeber me,Jiyeon-ah.I love you."

Then,I gave kiss on her forehead.

Jungkook POV END

***

Don't forget to press the star below.Thank you for reading and for those who is voting.Do leave comments too.Feel free to share this story with your friends.

Thank you💕