43

"Losing you is the big fear of me.I could not imagine if one day I lost you from my arms.From my present.Since we had been together almost five years already,Gwen."

"Knowing that you already married seriously surprised me.I could not bear with that sadness.I could not hold the anger inside me."

"I don't want to lose you.Because I love you so much."

"But..I never know that my so called love will turn us be in this way.I'm sorry for attacked you in the night."

"Listened to the answer you gave me,told me that you choose Jungkook than myself had torn my heart a part."

"I could not hold myself that drove me to attack you on that way.I just not ready to lose you yet.I could not accept that.Until I saw your expression after that."

"You cried because of me.You scared towards me.For the first time after almost five years we were together...I saw the reaction of yours that I never expected."

"I'm sorry Jiyeon."

"What's wrong with this tie." Jungkook's frustrated groan snapped me to the present.From my seat on the bed,I shifted towards his direction.

He was struggling himself with his black tie,infront of the makeup mirror.

A soft chukkle escaped from my lips and shook my head.I stood up from the bed and walked over him.

"Let me do this for you." I held the tie and started to fix it neatly.Jungkook was smiling widely as he just stared onto me.

"I didn't expect you are this short huh?" He said sarcamly and I jerked my head up to look at him with ny narrow eyes.Meanwhile him,had a smug smirk all over his lips.

I rolled my eyes and continued fix the tie."Hehe...someone is mad..Don't worry my love..Even if you're shortest in the world...but when you're Park Jiyeon..still,I will love you forever."

I jumped my brows without looking at him and purked my lips as I was not effected with his so called sweet confession.

Give me surprised,he stole a peck on my lips.I turned to halt and slowly moved my gaze to meet his eyes.Then, he winked at me.

I smacked staroght onto his chest.He just chukkled after that."Stop being such a tease Jungkook."

I tightened the tie and fixed his collar for the last time."I enjoy looking at your reaction...cute."

I shook my head and brushed off the unnoticeable dust over his collar and shoulder."Glad you're my husband.If not..I seriously hit you..beat you up until you cannot move and stay forever in the hospital."

I smacked his chest once again before I left to the bed for taking my belongings to bring to the work. But,Jungkook suddenly held my hand and stopped me in the mid way.

I turned to him and cocked my left brow in confusion.

"We are not done yet." Said him with a serious tone.His reaction from the teasing or just said the pervet and playfull guy just now already faded as it had been masked by now his serious face.

I could not say a word once he suddenly pulled me towards the bed by held my hand gently.As he sat me down on the bed,he walked towards the makeup drawer and took out something from it.

I just watched every of his movement without saying anything even when he already sat infront of me on the makeup stool.

"Stop doing this from now on." He said while rolled up my sleeve until the mid of my arm.Which is automatically revealed my scars that I had from the incident I scratched my wrist at Mina unnie's house before.

"Jungkookㅡ"

"I saw this already but I remain to silent because I want you by yourself tell me about it..But seem like you are not even thinking to tell me."

His disappointment and yet concerned could sense through the way he talked.Guilty started showering over me while looking at him who was putting the ointment over the scars,I have on my wrist.

"I don't want to remember about it.That the reason why I didn't tell you.I'm sorry." I hung my head low,avoid his eyes from metting mine.

Jungkook was staying silence and continued with his treatment over my scars.That drew me to crying.

Since I felt he would think I was not believe him for not tell him on what had happen and so on.He also would feel disappointed towards me over this action of mine.

Without I noticed,tears already rolled on my cheeks which Jungkook instantly reacted by putting the cotton he held on the night stand after he gave the last touch on it,and cupped my face with his big warmth hands.

"I'm sorry...If you feel I'm not believe in you as a husband yet to tell all of the things to you...that was not true.I just didn't know how.I'm scared to remember it.I'm scared if I make you feel disappointed.And I guess...you already are...I'm sorry.."

Tears streamed down over my cheeks,melted the baby powder that I had uses before.Instead of looking at him,I just looking downwards even he was chinned up my face with cupped my face by his hands.

"Yes..I'm totally disappointed right now." His firm voice drove my eyes looked at him.My vision was too blurry until I didn't know what kind of looks Jungkook gave to me.

"I'm disappointed because you hurt yourself again.I disappointed because this kind of your behaviour still didn't disappear from you.I hate it.I hate it when you do this cuts.We already an adult and we can think what right and wrong to thing do.

Hurting yourself like this...is not and absolutely wrong thing to do,my love." His thumbs started crassed my cheek,wiped the tears away.

"I never like this attitude of yours,you know.Plus...behind this scar is me as the reason why you did it..right?"

"I'm s-sorry"

"Don't do this again.Stop doing this again.Please..I don't want to see you in the hospital due to lost a lot of blood.I don't want you to get sick.I don't want that happen..You know how hurt I am when I see how lifeless you are after did this stupid thing?"

My lips sealed automatically.I broke the eye contact and looked downwards again.

"Promise me..you will not doing this thing again even you have so big or huge burden on you.Promise me?" He asked as slightly chinned up my head a bit to have my attention back.

Still in his hands,my face at,I nodded.

"I'm your husband.I have right to know.But..you're that overthinking, my love..I didn't feel in that so what you call if I not believe you as husband thing.That didn't flashed in my mind at all,my love.The thing that built inside me...just mixed feeling by worried,sadness,anger and disappointment.That didn't relate with my trust or what."

"I love you..with all of my heart.If I didn't,I will not ever think about you.Didn't worried about you.Never care either you hurt yourself or not. Even if that happen because of me.I will do that if I'm not loving you.You understand that?"

My body just out of the blue shaking as the hard sobbing started to escape from my lips.

"How can you love me that much?Why are you still waiting for me.I'm not deserve your love right?I always hurt you.I make you suffer and I didn't treat you that well as your wife..Iㅡ"

"The person who really LOVE you sees what a mess you can be,how moody you can get,how hard you're to handle.But still want you in their life..The reason for your question.Is that answer your question?" He cut me.Without waiting for any moment,I directly hugged him and snuggled my face against his chest.

"Thank you." I said.My shaking voice muffled against his white shirt.

"Starting from now on..whatever happen...let solve it together wisely and be a happy family until forever. Okay?" There I nodded my head.

***

Don't forget to tap the star below.Thank you for read and for those who vote.Do leave commants too.Feel free to share with your friend.

Thank you💕