23

Once Jungkook opened the door,he slightly stumbled backwards as someone was running into him.

"Jihoon-ah!carefull!" Someone from outside yelled.Seem like he came here not by his own.

"Jiyeon-ah.." The only thing that left his lip when our eyes meet.

He came towards me and brought me into his arms."I really worried when Jungkook told me that you're faint just now."

He retorted.Meanwhile hugging him,I saw the others;BTS,Hyejun and Guanlin also here as they entered my house one by one.

Did Jungkook told everyone?

"I'm fine.It just a strong headache." I smiled to Jihoon whilst loosened the hug.He gave me some nods and a relief smile which enough made my heart warmth.

"Noona."

Then I turned to the direction.He smiled towards me which let his eyes getting smaller.Since he was standing,he bent a bit to my level as he hugged me.

Is a been a long time I met him.Lai Guanlin,my unrelated blood little brother.

"After a while right,noona." He said,pulled away the hug and I nodded.

Hyejun came towards me,exchanging hug.Same does the others too until it came on Jimin oppa's turn.

His gaze was warmth and caring like always when he looked at me."Stop being beautiful." He uttered which leaded all of us to giggle.

But not Jungkook.

"Hyung,if you want to flirt with my wife..the exit door just right here." His arm extanded towards the door with his eyes annoyingly looking at Jimin oppa direction.

Without looked at Jungkook's way,Jimin oppa said to me.

"Never stop with his jealousy towards me." He rolled his eyes while I shook my head with a smile.Just then we exchanged each other hug.

"I think he done a great job treating you as his wife." Jimin oppa whispered in my ear when we still in each other arms.

"Yes,he do.Don't worry."

°°°

Since everyone was here,we do have our lunch together.As Jin oppa,Jihoon and Hyejun in a formal suit,I guessed they were from their company and came here straight away.

"You know what-" Jihoon started his topic.He took everyone attention including me.

"- the only thought that drifted in my mind when Jungkook said you fainted..is..did I will be an uncle soon???"

I instantly choked on my food,listened to him.The others were laughing while Jungkook gave me the water and I gulped it as fast as I can.

I could feel my face was burning in embarrassement right now.Not only that,it would explode anytime soon.

Since the moment,they started tease me right away.I could not bear with this anymore,it too embarrassing to talk about.

"Erm..I think I'm done..I need to make an important call." I stood up and took my plate and so on towards sink.Washing the dish as soon as possible and made my way out to outside after having my phone that I placed at living room.

*House compound*

"I'm sorry for cannot attend to company today."