47

My eyes fluttered open when I felt something moist pressed onto my cheek.My drowsy eyes moved towards the direction with slight turning head.

A bright smile welcomed my eyes which drew one as well on my lips.With half opened eyes,I asked him,"Are we arrived?"

"Yes,we already are." As he uttered it,I pouted my lips and nodded my head.I was still sleepy even almost one hour and plus I had fallen asleep along the journey.

Jungkook's softly chukkled while rubbed my hair.I smiled with that still half opened eyes.

I sat upstraight on the seat,blinking my eyes for several times to have a clear sight.There,a huge mansion infront of unmoving Jungkook's black Merz.

It's been awhile,I'm here.Memories which I created at here,rewind immedietly in my mind.

My late grandfather's smile that formed when his dear eldest grandchildren played with him.The sweet giggles which escaped from his lips could hear in my ears.

I miss you halabeoji.

"Let's visit him tomorrow." I jerked my head towards him in surprised yet excitement as well.

"Are you serious?" He nodded his head and I threw myself towards him,hugged him in my arms as sharing the warm together.

"Thank you."

Our moment got distracted once a loud crack sound appeared that came from a huge gate of the mension.Jungkook loosened the arms around me,so do I am.

The huge gate finally opened, signalling for us to come inside.Since Jungkook's car was not off ignition yet,he pressed the pedal carefully while drove inside to front yard.

"Look who's here~~~" The girlish voice greeted as I got off from the Merz.Jungkook as well hooped off from the car.

"Stop be annoying Kim Areum." I rolled my eyes as she made her way towards me.

Not only her was here.Her parents,her youngest sister and also my lovely grandmother too.They we here,welcomed the two of me and Jungkook.

Areum and I were sharing our hug for a little noment and next,I exchanged my hug with her youngest sister,Ara.

"See how grown up you're now,Ara." She giggled cutely.How come a little cousin of mine became so beautiful?

As I was looking over my uncle,aunt and my grandmother,Jungkook was already walked straight towards them.Politely he greeted the three and hugged my uncle dearly as respect.

Just when I was about to hug my grandmother,Jungkook also hugged her which at last,the three of us shared the warm hug together.

"I miss the two of you." Her voice sounded weak,mirrored her fragile body in our arms.I was totally salute her as she could be all strong even after my grandfather leaving.

If it happen on my own,I was not sure either I could be strong like her or not.Now I know where the strength of my Mom have when my Dad was not on her side.

From her mother.

"Let's get inside..Both of you must be tired." She said.

°°°

"If you're sleepy,then just sleep.Don't force yourself to stay awake."

I darted my eyes on the voice source.Jungkook just finished shower-yet his hair was still damp of water.

Some bead of crystal water,dripped from his hair and rolled over his skin while he was drying his dark hair with a white towel.Fortunately he was already in his shirt so I would not easily distracted.