44

"We end our meeting here.Thank you for your cooperation." I smiled as I gave a small head bow towards my workers in this meeting room.

After they thanked me,one by one of them left the room until only myself and Minhyun oppa stayed in the room.

"Let's go." Said Minhyun oppa after he switched off the lights and the air conditioner.I nodded my head and brought up my thing together with me.

As we got off from the room and walked towards our own office,noises from nowhere hitting my ears shot.

Minhyun oppa and I directly looked onto each other before we speed up our pace towards the way.

My body automatically stiffened and stopped on the mid way as I saw who was occured the noises.My breath seem like taken away as my heart was stop beating.

That was not because of I'm scared,it just..I'm surprised-after the incident happened,the arguement between me and my husband,between me and my twin,she,now was bravely show up infront of me.

"What are you doing here,Han Yena?"

Before that girl could utter her word,a girl worker who had stop her from moving any further towards me said,"I'm sorry Mrs Jeon.I already told her for not bothering you.But she insist."

From gazing death towards Yena,I shifted my eyes towards my workers and gave her small nods."It's okay. Leave her to me.You can continue your works.Thank you."

I smiled.She thanked me and bowed her head before she left the three of us;me,Minhyun oppa and Yena in the centre of the space on this level of company.

"Jiyeon Iㅡ"

"Follow me to my room.I don't want to creat any cheap sence here."

"Are you serious,Jiyeon?Don't waste your time for her." Minhyun oppa said to me in whisper way before I could turned my heal and walked towards my room.

"It's fine,brother.Last chance for her. Hope she will use this chace wisely.I think you can leave to your room now.Thank you for everything oppa."

Minhyun oppa sighed.His expression was not agree with my deed at all but he managed to nod his head.

"I will leave first." Then he left.

I walked towards my room with Yena followed my steps.As I closed the door of my room with her stood in the middle of my room,I jumped my brows upwards.

"What bring you here?Wanna pick up a fight again?Are not you satisfied on what had happen between me and Jungkook?Between me and Jihoon?Are not you satisfied with that?"

"Jiyeon,Iㅡ"

"Ah..of course you're not..Right?Because Jungkook and I get along again.Same does as Jihoon and I.And now you wanna seperate us again?Wanna bring your meaningless story again?!"

Her body flinched on my raise voice.

"Jiyeon,no.I'm sorry." She made steps towards me as she conscious from her tense state just now.I stepped backwards to stay far from her which automatically realises her to stop on her track.

"I will never believe on you anymore. Even I never believe you before."

"I'm fine with that.I know I deserve it.Even Jungkook himself didn't believe me anymore.I broke his trust on me since the day.Iㅡ"

"That's great you finally realise..I'm proud of you.But..Are you try to ask me to make Jungkook trust on you again?huh?That's why you're sorry?"

I crossed my arm with a deepvfrown expression across my face.