4

"Welcome,Mr Kim and Ms Park." Said one of the receptionist of the company which soon to be mine as they saw me and my Grandfather walked inside the building.

I bowed myself,showed her respect.As she replied with bow too.

"Tell,Mr Hwang to meet me at the room that I had mentioned to him before." Command Grandfather to the receptionist and she instantly nodded her head.

Then,both of me and Grandfather made our ways to only God knows where.

Whenever we were walking,as the employees were walking pass us,they immedietly showed their respect towards Grandfather and could say to,towards me.

We were walking on the hallway, looking every inch of the building parts.From the first floor to the upper and upper until the highest level which is on level 25th.Even the rest room,my Grandfather brought me.😑

I was amazed by my Grandfather attitude since he was the one gave me tour around the building even if himself is the president.Some people which on president place,they must be ask other person to gave people tour even their own relative but not my Grandfather.

He intorduced me to everyone in the building,the employees ofcourse.We greeted each other for second as my Grandfather continued guide me to walk to somewhere again.

My breath hitched as we stop infront of the brown colour wood door.I don't know why I should feel this way but that's what happened now.

Once the click sound formed as Grandfather open the door,my body flinched a bit.Both of us made our way inside.

My eyes went wide with the decoration inside the room. Everything had been decorate with elegant and yet in classic way.The brown painted wall,black couch on the corner,wood antic cabinet and also the glass table at the middle which I could say that the table where people work.

My heart instantly broke apart when my eyes accidentally meet a glass where I could see my name written on it.

But not Park Jiyeon..The name had written on it is,Jeon Jiyeon.

I walked further towards the glass where perfectly placed on the table.I caressed the glass,feel the written under my fingertips.My eyes became teary.Without looking towards my Grandfather who stood behind me,I said..

"You really want me to married that person so much right,halabeoji?"

Silence built around us in the room before I could feel my Grandfather grasped my upper arm and turned me to face him.

In the wrong time,the tears in my eyes made their way on my cheeks. My Grandfather instantly wiped those tears away with his hand.I could see crinckles already much on his hand.

"I love you so much.I want you to marry with someone that I can trust.I don't want any random guy who you meet where you think you want make them as your life partner..but in the end,they hurt you.I know Jungkook is not that type of guy..I trust him and so does you."

I closed my eyes for second and hung my head low.Heaved a soft sigh before I could look on my Grandfather again.

Suddenly,some knocks formed against the door.Both of me and Grandfather looked up on that way.Once Grandfather said come in,there a tall guy who could I said have perfect shape of face,pointed nose over his plump lips and also his jet black hair which perfectly framed on his head.

He looks like,Jin oppa.

His eyes meet mine and he instantly smile.I could not do anything except smile back to him.Soon he bowed towards us,he walked inside the room after closed the door behind him.