19

I tightened my grip onto the curtain while bit my lower lips.His phone was keep ringing and vibrating on the nightstand by the bed.That made me feel irritated.

Since Jungkook was in the bathroom, showering..I let it be.I don't wanna to pick up his phone to respect his privacy but more I keep it be,more irritated it caught me.

I gave up.I heaved a sigh and picked the phone up from the nightstand.My heart instantly tugged when the caller ID flashed on the screen.

In spite,half of my heart felt a bit happy as he put the name as ' Yena (Employee) '.So,I knew he just see her not more than an employee.

I pressed the pick up icon and it automatically made the call on the line.

"Helㅡ"

"Jungkook..what make you take so long to pick up your phone?!"

Blood boiled in my body instantly.I took a deep breath first before talked over the call as control my anger.

"Is this the way you talk to your boss?" I snapped which drew her to shut her mouth immedietly.

"Ouh..Jiyeon-shi..erm..Sorry..but..don't misunderstanding..-- I just call him to remind about company night tonight."

"Ah..I see..So,don't worry..I will remind him about it."

"Thank you,Jiyeon-ah.."

"But..please know where your place is, Han Yena.You're his assistance and he is your boss,so please show your respect.By the way,thanks again and good bye." With that I hang up the call without waiting for her good bye greeting.

In perfect timing but in imperfect wearing,Jungkook went out from the bathroom.He just have his white towel wrapping around his waist and nothing else.

This is not my first time seeing him in this frame but when it happen,I could not handle it but blushing.While he was brushing his wet hair with another towel,he looked towards me between his bang which almost covered his eyes.

Silently I cleared my throat before acted like I'm not effect on him at all.I showed him his phone in my hand and put it on its place back.

"Yena called.She remind you about company night tonight.That's it." I said coldly before making my way towards the door which need to walk pass him to get the door.

"Ouh..okay." He replied shortly as I just nod with my back facing him since I was reaching the door to get out.

I just don't wanna to stay here for long with him just in the towel.So it better for me to get out before unexpected sence happen.

Whenever I'm going to held the door knob,he caught my another wrist.My head automatically turned to face him.

His dark brown orb stared deeply onto mine.A smile spread on his lips.

"Accompany me tonight.To the company night."

°°°

I didn't know Jungkook have so many fliratious business partners.I admit all of them knew who I am but seem like they didn't aware with it.

I keep wonder am I wearing a wrong dress until attract people attention?I guess no.Since I'm not a person who love to wear reveal some dress.

A dress that I wore is perfectly closed my body from any revealness.A black dress that have laces as the decoration over it and end over my knees.

Even before we came here,Jungkook said it a perfect dress to wear.I knew Jungkook will reject straight away if I wore something kind reveal dress.