36

As I felt someone softly removed my bangs against the forehead,my eyes slowly fluttered open.

A pair of big doe eyes welcomed mine.A warmth smile spreaded over his pink plump lips as he gazed into my eyes.

The eyes of mine just started watery. My lips were trembeling as it tried to form a smile in this situation. Then a tear rolled on my cheek and end up by dripping on my pillow where I placed my head on.

He shook his head and ran his thumb across my check.He was not talking.

"I miss you."

I said and hugged him directly in our laid position with my arms encircled his slim waist.

"I miss you Jungkook."

I repeated.I cried in his arms,snuggled my face against his firm chest.Making his white shirt drenched with my tears. I felt his arms were snaking around my waist and pulled me closer to his body.

Feeling his warmth against my body gave me calmness but it could not stop myself from crying.He was still not talking.

Because I know this is just a dream.

---

Jimin POV

Her fragile state infront of me torn my heart into parts.Every one know how cheereful her personality is.

But now?

She didn't even bother to smile even just for a second.Her puffy eyes were still noticeable even she was sleeping.Her nose was redish,same does her cheeks.

Her face skin was dried as the tears of her was lapping over her it.

"Until when you want to be like this,Jiyeon-ah." I removed her bangs softly without making her awake from her sleep.

I was laid beside her in the bed, placing my left cheek on my palm as my elbow was supporting my weight.

My eyes shifted towards her hands.I took it and examined her already bandaged hand.Both of her hands needed to bandage due to the cuts she had.

I'm so thankful,Mina had called the doctor right away instead calling me first.Only god know how relieve I am when the doctor said,

"She is fine.Glad the cuts are not too deep.Mrs Jeon almost drain by blood if Miss Hwang didn't call me right away."

I heaved a deep sigh and placed her hand again beside her body silently. "I never expected you will do this again.Stop hurting yourself,Jiyeon-ah."

I pulled her body gently into my arms,hugging her like she is something important to me.I caressed her head with my eyes looked out of the window.

There,something flashed inside my mind.

*Flashback*

Knock.Knock.Knock.

I shifted my gaze from my work on the paper and looked up towards where the sound came.

After giving permission to come in,a girl entered my office room with a black file over her arm and her fingers were clutching it to prevent from fall on the floor.

She is my personal assistance,Hwang Mina.

"Mr Park,time to meeting." She said with her always poker face.The face which always be my favourite to look on .

"Alright Mrs Park." I winked teasingly.Standing up from my seat as I'm getting ready to go to the meeting.

"We're not married yet,Jimin."