24

As my alarm was ringing,I lazily opened my eyes.This heavy eyelid were to hard to open.

I strecthed my arm towards the nightstand,took the phone and dismiss it.When I was about to get off from the bed,I could feel a slight squeeze on my waist.

My eyes gazed down and saw Jungkook's arm was wrapping around my waist.

"Let's stay like this for a moment." He said with his husky voice.The voice gave me a bit shock.I held his hand on my tummy and tilted to his side.But as his head on my neck,it stopped me.

"You're awake?"

"Half awake." He mummbled while snuggled his head even deeper on my crook of neck.His deed burning my face without myself noticed it.

"Yah..release me.I need to prepare for work.If you keep being like this,both of us will be late."

"I don't care.I want to stay like this." He whinned as he tightened the hug.Our body we glued towards each other,no more gap between us.

"Jungkook-ah..I know you..you're the boss same does I am.But I'm not that lazy headed as you.So pleaseㅡ"

My words stopped whenever Jungkook turned me to face him.His dreamy eyes meet mine,held it intensly.

He sneaked his arm over my waist and said," You ask for my help last night,right?"

"S-So what's the matter?" I could not take off my eyes from him. His gaze drove me insane even if I saw him for second.Thus my word that would escape from my lips it turn stutter.

"I'm going to bring you somewhere. So,no work today.Arraseo?"

°°°

"Are you serious?My old school?"

"Our old school,my love." He corrected me.I pressed my lips,feeling embarrassed as I forgot that he also in the same school as I am.

Jungkook laced our hand together before the both of us went further towards the school building.Feeling the warmthness against his hand,I held his hand back since I could not resist it.

Whenever we entered the building,I noticed that students were having their gaze towards us.Or should I just said towards Jungkook instead?

"Gosh,he looks so handsome."

"He's tall."

"He looks perfect."

"Are they married already?"

"That lady must be his wife."

"Oh my god,she so lucky to have him as her husband."

I took a deep breath and just focus on my track infront.Silently lingered my tounge in my cheek.I didn't know either should feel proud or annoy but the fact is,aren't they just checked my husband out?

"I think I should wear mask.So no one could see my face as you can.And you will not end up by jealous,right my love?" He whispered in my ear.

I snapped my head towards him.He lifted his left brow with a cocky smirk curled up on his pink lips.I narrowed my eyes.

"I don't care."

"But your red face tell me everything, Mrs Jeon." I rolled my eyes,ignored him.Meanwhile him,ruffled my hair like I am a kid.