11

I was in the kitchen,making breakfast. But not start with cooking yet just making coffee first.

Suddenly,a pair of arm wrapped around me from behind made my body flinched slightly and turn to tense.My heart stop beating,my brain could not functioning.This what should I face every morning.

"Good morning." He greeted me while placing his chin on my shoulder with his arm lightly tightened around me,making me closer to him.

I could be a liar if I say I'm not enjoying his embrace because the fact is I love it so much.Being in his arms made me always feeling safe and peace.Feeling like I'm in someone protection.

Since he always greet me in this ways in every morning,somehow I'm thinking..Is this the reason why I always feeling so energetic whenever going to work?

But..I can't.

I could not stay in his arms in longer time.Once I want to..something appear in my mind.

I have a boyfriend.

"Oho~back off sir.." I turned around,facing him and pushed him slightly with my hand on his chest.

That's my usual reaction when he hug me.I'm sorry..I need to.

"What if I don't want?" He provoked with cocked an eyebrow.A sly smirk which I dream to wipe with my smack drew in his pink lips.He made his step slowly towards me which drove me move backward.

Hence my body touched the kitchen counter,I stood still on my spot.Scared to run away from him since he could react with unexpected movement that I could not imagine.Plus,we were in kitchen so it quite dangerous.

My body instantly fliched as he suddenly slammed his hands at each of my side on the counter.He drew himself closer to me.Scared from touching his body,I moved my head backward.

"Jungkook..I warn you."

"Then..try me." He closer his face with mine.His big brown eyes held my eyes.Feeling like I was under his curse.

His gaze slowly moved from my eyes to my nose and finally to my lips.

Gosh!!why he treat me like this?

His deed making me to stare on his lips also.The delicious,tasty soft lips which I just taste once at the wedding.

Jiyeon!!comeback to your sense!

He tilted his head while close the gap between our face.My heart start beating furiously against my chest.

Our lips just centimeter apart about to touch.One wrong move I did,my lips would land onto his.

Cough.

That's the only thing I could do now.He seem like going back to reality as his eyes looked onto mine again.Realising how close our face are,heat rushed on my face.

Praying in my heart,hope he would not see my tomato like face.

"I-I...making..b-breakfast.Excuse me." I looked away and gently pushed his hands off from the counter,gave me space to walk towards the stove.

Behind me I could hear he was laughing.

I hate him.

"I should take your picture just now.So..I can show you..how red you're." He said which made me blush even more.

Thanks god,he was behind me if not he would make fun on my red face again.

"So..what are you making?" He asked out of the blue which my body instantly looked onto his direction.He was in his white shirt with black pants.