56

Everything flashed infront of my eyes just like lightening.Eventhough,it was still clear as crystal as well.

I remembered when Jungkook gave the necklace to me.

I remembered when Jungkook cofessed to me.

I remembered that the both of us were best friend since kids.

I remembered we used to bicker around without care about our surrounding.

I remember.

I remember.

I remember everything!!!

--

Feeling sting over my eyes,I slowly fluttered open the eyelids.The beam of light which came between the slit of curtain,hit straight in my eyes.

I groaned.

My eyes were still narrowed to suit with the unfamiliar brightness.The ceiling over me is not my bedroom neither Jungkook's.It was white,same does the wall colour.

Then my eyes were shifting to look over my body.Looking at my now body that wear like patient wearings. White shirt and pants with small green flowers printed on it.And,I was lying on the bed.

Where actually I was now?

"Jiyeon." The soft yet hoarse voice which I longing for,hit my eardrums.I shifted to the right,where the sound came.A soft smile tugged on my lips but my heart was ached on how he looks right now.

I trailed my hand over him,to cup his jaw.His tears were threatening to fall down but he held it.I saw how teary his brown eyes already were.

"I remember everything now, Jungkook.When you confessed to me.Who are you to me.I remembered that you and Daniel were taking part in Taekwondo touranament.I remember everything.I remember you." I was so excited to tell him that I finally remember him.But my voice is so weak to leave.It felt so hard and difficult.

Jungkook was nodding his head while softly smiled.Even if I could see how happy right now he is,his state infront of me bothered me alot.

"Why your eyes so puffy?Your face is swollen.Your nose is red.And..your skin is dried." I traced my thumb over his cheek.

He didn't say anything but a thankful smile drew on his lips.He held my hand that cup his jaw.His eyes were fluttered close for a moment,enjoying my touch over him.

"I miss you." His eyes opened,stared deeply in my eyes.His tears were now more noticable than before.

"Honey,I just fainted a few moment ago right?"

He shook his head,my eyes narrowed and crinkles appeared on my forehead.

"You sleep for two days already." He took my hand from his face and kissed the back of my hand.

"Two days already?Are you serious?"

"For what I'm lying to you,my love."

With my hand in his,my hand automaticaly tugged even tighter with his.An unbelievable sigh escaped my lips.

I was in comatose for fu**ing two days?

I closed my eyes,took a deep breath. Trying to absorb everything inside my heavy mind.In the same time,I felt Jungkook's hand was caressed my hair softly.

I opened my eyes amd looked over him.A 'sad' smile on his lips.The smile which gave me confusion why that smile was appeared instead a joy one.And one more thing that made me confuse,why he seem like he had cried so bad.