Key

"Is it on?"

"Yeah, it is."

(Name) cleared her throat before speaking to the camera in fluent English. "Hi guys! It's me, (Name). I'm here with my boyfriend, Key, but most of you probably already know who he is." She gestured toward Key. "Key say 'hi'."

"Hello," Key said with a smile as he waved. And waved. And kept waving. (Name) smacked his hand down.

"Okay, that's enough."

Key stuck his tongue out at (Name), and vice versa.

"'Kay, so since you guys asked so much for this, we are going to be doing the 'Boyfriend Tag' today," (Name) said to the camera as if it were a person.

Key turned his head from the camera to (Name). "What's that again?"

"So basically, I'm gonna ask you some questions, and you're going to answer them and we'll see how much you know about me and our relationship," (Name) explained, the majority of her brain conflicted on whether or not to edit this part out later on.

"Oh, piece of cake," Key bragged. "I got this."

(Name) rolled her eyes and scrolled through her phone. "Okay, question one: Where did we meet?"

Key smiled as his eyes wandered to the ceiling, as if in deep thought. "Well..." He started out. "About four years ago, I was walking my dogs, and suddenly she saw me. Then she started chasing after me and tripping over her own feet trying to-"

(Name) laughed, smacking Key's shoulder playfully.

"Stop lying, Kibum!" She said while she giggled uncontrollably.

"Okay, okay... It was about four years ago, and we actually met through WooHyun of Infinite. He was a mutual friend and had invited the both of us to a Christmas party and introduced us. I remember that she was wearing little reindeer antlers and snowman earrings," Key recalled, staring blankly at the wall ahead of him. (Name) hid her face in the palms of her hands.

"I looked so ridiculous."

"You looked adorable!"

(Name)'s hands went back down so that she could grab her phone. "Numero dos-"

"Ooh, Spanish. How romantic," Key joked.

"Oh God, stop," the girl seated next to him giggled. She proceeded to read off of her phone. "Where was our first date?"

Key paused, mouth agape.

"Our first date," he repeated. "Didn't I take you bowling?"

(Name) nodded. "Yeah, but there was more to it," she hinted. Key sat still, staring at the tiled floor of (Name)'s house.

"...And I took you to the arcade afterward." He looked straight into the camera lens. "She beat me at air hockey."

"Because I'm awesome," said (Name) as she scrolled through her phone again. "Three: Where was our first kiss, and how was it?"

"Oh, wow," Key said, furrowing his eyebrows as he tried to remember. "Uh... It was backstage at one of my concerts, and I would say that it was really nice. I enjoyed it." He draped his arm around (Name)'s shoulder and rubbed her arm.

"It was like a little peck on the lips," (Name) explained to the camera. "You know, for good luck because it was after SHINee's comeback in 2012. We had been together for like... Two months?"

Key nodded. "Yeah. In my opinion, that kiss was too short."

"At least you got one," (Name) countered, causing Key to drop his arm, his mouth open as he acted offended to her statement. The former continued to read from her phone. "Number four: Did you know that I was the one? Or that I am the one?"