Onew

"No, but we're on a tight budget this month..."

(Name) read through the company's reports and much, much more paperwork. The only thing clouding her mind was how someone managed to ruin the stupid water dispenser and why a totally new one had to be ordered when it could probably just be repaired.

A freaking monkey could handle this company better than her boss.

This was totally not worth her current weekly pay.

She let out a big breath, getting up from her seat and stretching out her torso and arms. She heard a very satisfying crack from her shoulders and groaned in relief. As much as a lot of people complain about standing for too long, sitting down for longer than an hour while maintaining proper posture actually hurts quite a bit.

(Name) looked at the time on the bottom right corner of her computer screen.

Crap!

There was a folder filled with papers that absolutely needed to be run through Accounting, and the deadline was in just a few minutes. How did she get so careless to forget about something so simple?

Oh yeah. The water dispenser.

Snatching the folder from her desk, (Name) began to quickly walk out of her office box and down to the elevators.

She was doing great until she totally collided with another body. Her folder flew out of her hand, causing a rain of paperwork. The person apologized, but frankly, they shouldn't have even spoken to her. It was bad enough that she might have been late, but now she had to pick up all of her almost-and-possibly-late papers from the floor. (Name) looked up at this person to politely tell them very rude things, but her words got stuck in her throat.

Oh, hello there.

He was cute.

Really cute.

"I'm really sorry, Miss," the mystery man apologized once more. God, his eyes were so sparkly and pretty. He knelt down to begin picking up the scattered papers, (Name) following in suit. (Name) cleared her throat, as if that gave her some kind of courage to speak to him.

"It's fine. Just hurry; I have to take these somewhere like, pronto," she stated, and the man picked up his pace.

"Where are you headed?"

"Accounting."

Mystery Man smiled. "That's great!"

(Name) raised an eyebrow. "Great that I'm close to missing a deadline?"

"Oh, no. Of course not!" The man tried to cover up for the misunderstanding, a slight stutter in his voice as he clumsily explained himself. "I mean, great that you're headed there, because I am, too. I'm new here, so I don't really know my way around the building yet. Do you mind if I tag along?"

His freaking face. Why is he here and not modeling for men's body wash?

"I guess so."

Teenaged tactics always work when trying not to seem too interested. (Name) gave herself a nice pat on the back in reward.

New Man (Mystery Man seemed less appropriate now.) gathered the last of what was on the floor and helped (Name) up. He handed the papers to her, and once she got all of them together and neatly placed into her folder, New Man offered his hand happily.

"I'm Jinki, by the way," he introduced himself, insisting that his hand be shaken.

(Name) shook his hand with a firm grip and a friendly smile. "(Name). I'm (Name)."