Key

She liked it.

She liked his photo on Instagram.

What did that mean? Was she open to hanging out again? What was he supposed to do? Was he supposed to like one of her pictures?

Key refreshed his feed and was ecstatic to find that she had just posted.

Displayed on the screen of Key's phone was a picture of (Name) (which was obviously a selca) holding a thumbs-up and smiling. Underneath the post was the caption, 'Lazy day with my favorite movies and a few muchies! Yum!'

Without even thinking, he had double-tapped the photo and saw the familiar white heart appear and disappear just like that. He added onto the other 43 likes. Surely, he wouldn't be noticeable out of all the other people.

Key went through the comments. There were only five so far.

One from her mother, 'Lazy girl! Get some sun for once!'

From her best friend, 'I know you're not watching 200 Pound Beauty without me :P kekekekeke'

Two from people he didn't know asking her how she managed to look so pretty even with no makeup and messy hair.

And one from her cousin, 'You turned me down for Lee Hyun Woo? Shame on you!'

(Name) was head-over-heels in love with Lee Hyun Woo. She always wanted to watch To The Beautiful You after Minho told her Lee Hyun Woo was in it. Key was always jealous of that.

Before he could control his own actions, Key's fingers glided across his phone screen, and he was directed to compose a message to his ex-girlfriend.

But he wasn't going to say he missed her. That was cliché. And he didn't do cliché.

'What's up, lazy? :P'

Nope. Delete.

'Hi ^^ How are you?'

Delete.

'Hey.'

Perfect. Send.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key was happy today.

Comme Des had a groomers' appointment in a while. (Name) was his usual groomer. He had almost forgotten, since up until now he asked Onew to take him instead just so Key didn't have to deal with the awkwardness of seeing (Name) after having just broken up with her. But when he made the appointment this time, he told himself that he would be the one to take Comme Des.

Perfect excuse to see her.

Key hadn't even realized he had already stepped foot inside the place until he heard blow dryers and the latest gossip around town. (Name) was already all set to go with trimming the small dog's fur.

"Ah, I'm sorry for almost being late," Key fussed as he picked up Comme Des and set him atop of the little grooming table where he stood obediently. (Name) got to work to get the little rascal looking pristine, just how Key liked it. "I lost track of time and-"

"It's okay," (Name) interrupted. "Relax. You made it didn't you?"

She had a point there.

She always had a point somewhere.

Say something, Key. Don't just stand there.

"Um," he squeaked, as if the slightest bit of unexpectedness could sabotage (Name)'s concentration. (Name) let out an attentive hum in response to show Key that she was listening. "You know, it's been a while since we actually talked or, like, hung out. You know."