Jonghyun

Finally, his schedule was done for the day.

Jonghyun could go back to the SHINee dorm and spend some time with his girlfriend, whom had texted him about an hour ago. She sent him a text that said, 'I'm going to your dorm because my roommate is being too loud. You guys are all busy, right?'

He wasn't busy anymore. However, the other members were. They had an appearance on a variety show. Originally, Jonghyun was supposed to be there with the others, but he managed to scrape up a good enough excuse to stay home for a while. It took a little effort, but he managed to get his way in the end.

"I'm home, jagi!" He called into the quiet dorm. No one was on the couch. The TV was off. There was absolutely no sign that anyone was there. "It's just me. The others are out right now."

Still, he was curious to see if (Name) was still there. Maybe she changed her mind and hadn't come over at all.

Jonghyun stepped inside and shut the door behind him. He listened for anything.

Still nothing. Just complete silence.

"(Name)?"

He searched around the dorm for his MIA girlfriend. It seemed as if she was never even there in the first place. That is, until he got to his room door and heard a slight rustling sound in one of the beds.

(Name) had gone straight to his bed.

Jonghyun slowly and carefully opened the door, cringing a little when the hinges creaked. He could hear her slight snoring as she dreamed of things unknown to him. This sight put a very content smile on his face as he tip-toed to the bed and sat beside her.

"There you are," he said in a hushed tone, not wanting to wake (Name). He pushed some of her hair behind her ear to get a better glimpse of her sleeping face. "I thought you already left."

Usually she always had such a serious, far-away look, mostly because she was always thinking. But as she slept, the features of her face seemed more relaxed and laid-back. Jonghyun sat at the edge of the bed, admiring those relaxed features.

"You don't sleep during the day very often," he brought up, as if (Name) would wake from her slumber and reply.

His mind wandered to certain times that he had wanted to go somewhere with (Name), but she just didn't feel up to it. Over the phone, her voice usually sounded groggy and stressed, like she had just woken up. He wondered if this would have been one of those times.

"Is today one of those days?"

(Name) stirred in her sleep, groaning softly as she turned over, her back now facing Jonghyun. The idol couldn't stop smiling at how cute and calm she looked.

It was completely silent in the room for a couple of brief moments. Jonghyun leaned over and reached his arm over to his girlfriend's face.

"You look so peaceful when you sleep," he smiled as he gently stroked (Name)'s cheek with his seemingly strong hands. Usually, (Name) naturally felt comfortable holding his hand, so she could never really describe how hard or soft it was. It just felt nice for her.

Jonghyun yawned, eyes growing heavier and his mind getting groggier by the minute.

"Maybe I should sleep, too."

He got up from the bed as carefully as he could as to not wake (Name). Slipping off his shoes, he walked into the bathroom so that he was able to remove whatever makeup was caked onto his face earlier on in the day. He made no effort to change; He was already comfortable in the clothing he was wearing at the moment.

With another yawn, he covered his mouth with his hand to muffle any sound he made as he climbed atop of his bed, snuggling close to (Name). He wrapped his arms around the girl with a protective hold.

"Sweet dreams, (Name)," Jonghyun sighed, filled with content as he inhaled the fresh scent of the perfume she wore. He placed a sweet kiss onto her shoulder and shut his eyes before drifting off to sleep.