Minho

"Can you please turn up the air conditioning?" (Name) practically begged, fanning herself with a DVD case that she was pretty sure had been thermally fused with the disk inside. Minho stayed on the couch in his wife-beater, shaking his head 'no' as he played his video game.

(Name) scoffed, "I'm dying of heatstroke over here and all you're thinking of is shooting some stupid bad guys." She kicked him on the shoulder lightly with the little energy she had in her body. "Way to prioritize things with your girlfriend. Gold star for you."

"It's not even that hot," Minho argued uninterestedly, completely focused on the digital war displayed on the television. "Besides, didn't you say that you didn't want the air conditioning bill to get too high?"

"You said you would take care of that this month."

"That doesn't mean you can do whatever you want," Minho argued, pausing the game and getting up to get another soda from the fridge. Because he was farther now, he raised his voice so he could be heard. "Be considerate! I'm trying to help you with maintaining your home while you go to school and frankly, I'm actually home about two percent of the time. Let me have this peace in my ideal temperature because half of the year, I freeze my ass off."

(Name) scoffed, saying the first thing she could think of when her companion passed her again to settle onto the couch.

"If you like the heat so much why don't you marry it?"

Minho chuckled. Well, not really a chuckle. More like he exhaled really heavily through his nose while smiling. "Babe," he said, turning his head to look at (Name). "That's the most childish thing I've ever heard you say. And believe me; You say a lot of childish things."

"Do not," the girl beside him huffed.

"Do too."

"Do not."

"I'm not turning up the air conditioning."

"Why not??"

Minho resumed the game. "Because it'll get too cold in here."

(Name) groaned prolongedly, expressing her displeasure to Minho's response. She hoisted herself up from the couch, grumbling to herself, "You want something done, you gotta do it yourself."

Minho smiled, amused at the determination of this girl. She had originally planned on lounging on the couch all day.

"Tell me, jagi," he initiated. "Why do you like it so cold?"

"I don't like sweating."

"Sweating is a normal thing and it's good for the body."

"I don't care," (Name) said, turning the thermostat down to 20 degrees. "It makes my body feel gross and sticky and I don't like it."

"That's not what you said the oth-"

"That's different!" Just for that, (Name) bumped it down to 19.

In a matter of about five to ten minutes, it started to get cooler, much to (Name)'s liking. Minho's arms had goosebumps visible and he found himself not being able to concentrate on his game because he felt way too chilly. He paused his game again and got up from the couch, "I'm gonna go change."

"Why?" (Name) whined as she made grabby-hands at the rapper, practically begging for him to stay.

Minho stretched his arms out, rubbing them in attempt to warm up a little. "I'm cold," he answered. "I need longer sleeves or a sweater or something."

"But you don't really need that," (Name) protested. She motioned him over with a cute smile that she knew he couldn't resist. "Come here and be my cuddle buddy."

She was always right when it came to getting her boyfriend to do things for her. Minho wasn't able to resist. In almost an instant, he had given in, plopping back down on the couch and crawling up next to her with a playful smile on his face. He snuck a little kiss on her nose which caused (Name) to giggle a little.

"Is this why you wanted it to be cooler?" Minho asked, gears turning in his head, putting two and two together. Not that he minded; He loved getting all close and touchy-feely with (Name) anyways. (Name) faked an innocent look.

"Maybe," she said, stretching out the first syllable.

Minho chuckled-an actual, dictionary definition chuckle-and made sure his arm was secure around (Name)'s waist. "You manipulative little girl."

"What can I say? I like the cold," (Name) said, snuggling close to her love. "Almost as much as I like cuddling with you."

"Well, the feeling is most definitely mutual." Minho placed another kiss on her, this time on the side of her head. "The only thing I love more than cuddling with you is you yourself."

"You're such a flirt."

"Don't act like you don't love it."

And starting with a quick peck on the lips, the video game ended up being paused for quite a while.