Key

PDA wasn't allowed for them. No one even knew that Key had a girlfriend.

That's why they were alone in her house when he was supposed to be promoting Etude House's new product. Key had feigned illness just to have a day off, or at least a couple of hours off until he "felt better."

"Yah," he complained, arms wrapped around (Name)'s waist while she lay there in between his legs, her head resting comfortably on his chest. "Stop turning the page so soon!"

(Name) giggled as she turned the previous page back so that Key could finish reading whatever he had to. As a child and growing up, (Name) loved to read, so she grew faster and faster at her reading pace with every year that passes by. "It's not my fault I can read as fast as a cheetah."

"Cheetahs don't read."

"You know what I mean."

As (Name) attempted to turn the page again, Key snatched the book from her hands, despite her cry of protest when he did, and shut it. He set it aside and kissed the top of her head.

"Can we do something else?" He asked, staring up at the ceiling and playing with his girlfriend's hair. "We've already read this book a million times."

When in reality, they had only read it together twice.

"What do you propose we do then?" (Name) inquired.

"Well," Key began, sitting up so that (Name) was forced to do the same. She turned around so that she was facing her companion. "I'd like to take this time to tell you everything I love about you. Starting with your beautiful face."

(Name) smiled and looked down sheepishly. They hadn't been together for long; Four months ago, Key asked her to be his after their fourteenth date (All in private of course.). He always managed to find some type of way to make her smile every time they were together. It was cute.

Too bad he couldn't show her off.

"What about it?" (Name) spoke barely above a whisper as she picked her head back up. Key found it adorable whenever she got all flustered and shy.

Key smiled and put his hand over her eyes so that she couldn't see. "The way you use your eyes to look at me makes me weak in the knees," he said before removing his hand again to look into those beautiful eyes he had just mentioned a couple of seconds ago. "When I look into your eyes, I admire how nicely they sparkle."

He poked the tip of her nose. "Your nose is so cute!" He complimented. "I love how it scrunches up when there's a not-so-great scent around or when it's itchy."

Key gently placed his hand onto the back of (Name)'s neck, pulling her closer to him until their lips met ever so softly. It could have lasted forever, and it seemed to have done so to (Name), but after about a couple of seconds, Key pulled away and stroked her cheek lovingly.

"Your lips are my favorite, though," he mused. He pecked her lips again. "The way you smile and laugh makes me fall in love with you all over again. And I especially love it when you kiss me. It's a special kind of kiss that's all mine."

He reached down to take her hand. It felt cold, just waiting for him to warm it up with his touch.

"We can't hold hands in public, but we can here. I find it absolutely adorable when you make me pinky promise every time I say I'll do something," he said, interlocking the both of their fingers together.

"My hands are always cold, though," (Name) argued cutely, cheeks puffed out like a chipmunk. Key used his other hand to cover the back of her hand so that her hand was completely engulfed in both of his.