Chp 6-"Ya right DEMON..."

Sam kept looking at those girls. They seemed like normal girls but then again, how many times did he see normal? The girl in the dress seemed in great distress, maybe it was something that the other one had said. Why was she so angry? She was so fragile, what could be bothering her so much? The brunette threw the bottles that she was holding on the ground and starting stomping towards him. Dean had meanwhile started a conversation with the girl in the dress. Why was Dean talking to her? Typically Dean to make a move on any girl who walked on two feet. Why was it bothering him that they were talking? He couldn't be sure that Dean was flirting with her. He groaned internally, this girl was screwing up with his brain and he didn't even understand why.....

"AMY RUN!!!!!!!!!!!"

The extra loud shout from the girl standing right in front of him brought him back to reality. He looked down at her and saw her trembling with fear. She screamed again, "Amy it's the black eyed guy run!!"

All Sam could see was a man in a long coat walking towards them. Dean had decided to play the knight in the sparkling armour and was heading forward to probably talk to that guy.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Dean started walking towards the guy. He was going to talk to this guy and see what his problem was but internally he was sad that his chance at a cocky argument had been lost.

"Listen buddy lets talk for a minute?"

Without any answer the man just flung Dean onto the soda machine. Sam realised that this was no mere mortal coming towards them. He caught Aria and tried to pull her inside the room but she wouldn't move without her sister. He picked her up; put her in their room and drew a line of salt on the door.

"Stay inside..."

"Nope, I've got to get her....Amy come on run faster..." she said almost running out of the room.

"I'll get her, you stay inside the line of salt."

"Are you crazy what will this do?"

"Just stay in, please."

He then turned to see Amy, the demon had her pinned to the wall and he was chocking her. Dean was right behind the demon with a bottle of holy water. He emptied it on the demon's head, making his skin burn. The demon let go of Amy and turned towards Dean, this was Sam's cue. He started chanting the well memorised Latin exorcism but the demon quickly left the body and escaped through the drains.

He saw Aria run towards Amy and she helped her up. They all went inside their room. He quickly put salt on all the window frames and the door. He then turned and saw the girls, they were huddled up in one corner. Dean was sitting on a chair staring at them with a bewildered expression. They stood like that for some time obviously shocked with the recent events.

"What was that...him...it?" Aria asked finally breaking the silence.

"It was a DEMON," Dean simply answered as though it was obvious news.

"Yah right DEMON..."Aria said rolling her eyes at him."You really want me to believe that a demon is behind all this. You are barking mad."

"Oh am I? So do you have another explanation to all this stuff?"

"Ummmhh I dunno but it surely wasn't a demon, that I can assure you."

"Alright Sam let's leave. They don't believe us and so we can't help them. Next time they will save themselves by screaming as loudly as they can," Dean said almost leaving the room.

"You really think it was a demon?" Amy asked in a small voice.

Sam came and sat in front of her. "Amy, my brother and I hunt all these things. We are sure it's a demon, you need to believe us. We need to get rid of it or it will keep haunting you till it kills you," he said while getting the most innocent look on his face.

Amy silently nodded, if Aria had any qualms she kept them to herself. "So what now huh?" she asked.

"Well we head over to the place where it all started, maybe we might find some clues there," Sam said.

"It all first happened in our house, but I doubt there's much left of it cause the 'demon' torched it," Amy said.

"Whatever is left there we should check it out, it's better than sitting here on our asses waiting for another attack," Aria murmured.

The boys packed up and they headed out to the cars.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Can one of you travel with us? What if the demon attacks us in the car?" Amy asked in a trembling voice.

Dean rolled his eyes at her but Sam silently walked to her car.

"No way Sam gets two girls in one car and I go stag," Dean barked.

"Okay Aria you sit in this awesome new car of mine with this gentleman here while I go and join this old pervert hag in his rusty old Impala."Amy said through clenched teeth.

"No way Ames, you, that dress and him don't make a good combination." Aria said walking towards the Impala.