Chp 10-MY FIRST KISS WENT A LITTLE LIKE THIS....

"What are you going to do with him?" Amy asked Dean and Sam who were carrying the man-who had been possessed by the demon outside.

"Dump him at the nearest hospital." Dean muttered.

"Oh, alright. Sam you better get your arm checked too, that cut looks rather deep." She said.

"What me? No I'm alright; this is just a little bruise."

"No, that's not just a bruise, its a deep cut. If you don't want a doctor to take a look at it fine; I can easily sew this up..." she said

"Ummmm there's no need. I'll be alright."

"Amy, I think Sam doesn't trust your stitching skills," Aria said trying to spite her sister.

"Sammy come on, the lady here is just trying to help you, go ahead, I'll get this one to the hospital myself," Dean said. Apparently it was his and Aria's silent plan to get these two together.

Sam looked at all three of them. Aria and Dean had smug smiles on their faces while Amy stood with her hands on her hips and a raised eyebrow waiting for his answer.

"Fine," was all he said.

Amy quickly got the first aid box. She then seated Sam on the couch and started cutting off his shirts sleeve.

Suddenly they heard Aria gasp, "God save me!!! My sister is tearing up her crushes clothes in the living room, right in front of my eyes. I'm gonna go with Dean, I just can't sit here and watch you tear Sam's clothes..." After saying this Aria threw her hands in the air and half ran out of the front door screaming, "Dean let me come with you, Amy's tearing off Sam's clothes."

"That's a wild cat Sammy!!" Dean yelled from the front door.

"Hunt her down Hunter," Aria added.

Immediately they could hear Aria and Dean's laughter as they speed off.

Both of them were left staring at each other wondering what had just happened. After some time Amy spoke trying to subside her giggles, "Please don't mind my sister; she hit her head as a kid."

"And we are all aware of Dean's cockiness," Sam said rolling his eyes.

Amy continued working on Sam's arm. That's when she noticed an old cut which had been very garishly stitched up.

"Who did this massacre?" she asked.

"Dean did this one for me."

"Well this is a horrible excuse for a stitch; bless your soul I'm here for you."

Amy then started sewing it up, Sam shut his eyes tight as she continued.

"Hurts Big Boy?" she asked smirking at him.

Sam half laughed half scoffed as he looked up at her. She was beautiful, her onyx eyes were gorgeous and he could easily get lost in them. Soon she was done and sat down next to him on the couch. They sat there in an awkward silence when she felt Sam's hand on her throat.

"Uhhh Sam...What are you...?"

"Sussssshhhhhhhhhhh..." saying this he leaned forward and started wiping off blood from the cut she had on her neck. Amy sat inhumanly still as he cleaned the blood. They didn't realise that they had come very close. When Sam finally looked up his face almost banged into Amy's.

'This is turning into a bit of a habit now Sam, staring at each other" Amy said as a giggle escaped her lips.

Sam smiled a crooked smile as he said, "I don't mind this habit." As he leaned in a bit more his phone started buzzing.