Chp25- MISTER-HORMONES-IN-MY-POCKETS might just rape you Amy.

“Dean...Dean wake up Dean,” saying this Aria threw his shirt on his face.

Dean woke up with a sudden jolt.

“Wha...What?” he muttered half asleep. The last thing Dean remembered was falling asleep with Aria in his arms.

“Wake up Dean, we gotta go down,” Aria whispered while wearing her t-shirt.

“Why?”

“Hushhhhh....Amy’s been searching for us, we have to go down before she finds us,” Aria said a smile playing on her lips now, “We’ll continue later Dean, let’s just go down now.”

Saying this Aria started walking down but then she hurried up again.

“By the way Dean; Amy can’t know what happened here. If you love yourself, you will keep this a secret,” Aria whispered this and turned to leave.

 However she came back. “And Dean, that was awesome for me too,” saying this she kissed Dean one last time before running down a smile plastered on her face.

Dean sat there grinning as he saw Aria run down, yet he couldn’t help but wonder, ‘if she liked it, why does she want to keep it a secret from Amy?’ Shaking his head he got dressed and followed her down.

__________________________________________________________________ 

“Ariadne Croft, where were you?” Amy questioned Aria the minute she stepped inside the kitchen.

“I ummm...I was up with ummm...Dean and we were uhhh...doing things...you know work things...he wanted some uhh book,” Aria said failing terribly at lying to her sister. Aria secretly prayed that Amy wouldn’t catch her lie and thankfully she didn’t. Aria knew it wasn’t because her lie was acceptable; it was because Amy was other wisely distracted. Either ways, Aria thanked her stars.

“Whatever,” Amy said half interested, “I thought you were hungry? Wonder how Dean got you interested in finding a book whilst you were hungry?”

“Yea...you would forget all about hunger if you were doing what I was doing,” Aria muttered through clenched teeth and heard Dean chuckle behind her; obviously he had heard everything.

 “What?” Amy asked.

“What?” Aria asked too faking an innocent look.

“I thought you said something,” Amy said completely confused.

“I didn’t say anything. Come on people let’s eat,” saying this Aria dismissed the topic.

Aria, Dean and Bobby were seated at the table when Sam came. He noticed that Amy had just laid down three plates, realising her intentions he went back to his work a highly disturbingly sad look on his face.

“Don’t you wanna eat Amy?” Dean asked his mouth stuffed with food.

“Look at the time Dean, its 1am, I already ate,” Amy lied.

Aria had been silently observing this and she could clearly say that Amy hadn’t eaten a morsel. Great, she was punishing Sam but in the process, she was punishing herself as well because she was feeling bad for being rude to Sam. ‘How astoundingly irritating people could get’ Aria wondered. She knew now wasn’t the time to try and help Amy, she needed some time on her own, for now she could help only Sam.

“People I can’t eat her, it’s too hot. I’m gonna go sit in the living room,” Aria proclaimed as she loaded her plate with heaps of food before heading off to the living room.