Chapter 1 - Coming Out

A/N: This is a JenLisa story. It is based off of real events and experiences. I don't think there'll be any smut maybe fluff. If there is it may be little
-----------------------------------------------------------

Lisa P.O.V.

"Hey Lisa I have something I've been wanting to tell you." Jennie said, speaking through the phone.

I listened to Jennie freak over the phone whether she should tell me or not. She went on for hours contemplating if she was or not.

Finally at around 1am she had texted me since she didn't want to say it out loud. I checked my messages and saw what she said and smiled. "I-I'm so happy for you." Jennie was taken aback at my reaction when she heard me.

"I-I thought you weren't going to like me anymore when I sent that to you." Jennie signed through the phone. "Jennie why wouldn't I? I came out what, a year ago, and it really hasnt changed anything." I said, rolling over in my bed.

We talked for hours on wards and Jennie had later said that she liked me believe it or not. I didn't know what to say. Yeah I liked her back. I was fucking crazy about her at the time and months before.

"Hey, if I asked you to go out with me, would you say yes?" Jennie asked. I could hear the disapointment in her voice when I said I dont know.

I thought about what would happen. Jennie hadn't came out to any of our other friends yet. We were only high school students and I was the first she told. Most of our friends were gay, pan, or bi. Yet they would never accept our relationship.

The next day I got off the bus and walked with Jennie to get breakfast and head over to the gym. I looked at her and all I could think about was her question. I wanted to so bad but I don't want to deal with the shit that comes with it.

We went to our separate first hours after eating. I had math and she had science. When I walked into the math classroom I saw my friend Naeyon and sat by her.

I had previously dated her before but it didn't work out, at least we ended on good terms. I sat through math class thinking of Jennie and her question.
-

----------------------------------------------------------

I saw her again at lunch time. "Jennie." I looked at her nervously.

"Yes Lisa?" She replied, confused and worried. We just stared at each other for a minute then turned away.

Jennie's friend Jisoo saw our gaze and hit the back of my head. "What the hell was that for Jisoo!" I screamed at her. Jisoo was a very protective friend/mother over Jennie and didn't like it too much when I got close to her.

I looked down at my food and kept eating, my leg rubbing against Jennie's. Jennie looked over at me knowing I was worried but at the same time keeping a composed look on her face.

Chaeyoung was sitting right next to me and rubbed my back. I knew she had a crush on me and seirously loved me but I just didn't feel the same way. I leaned against her and she kissed my cheek, making me blush slightly.

Jennie POV

I was seriously worried about Lisa because after lunch she was just sad the rest of the day. I hated how she was sad and depressed. Lisa meant so much to me that I didn't want anything to happen to her.