Chapter 8 - Momo's Thoughts and Lisa's Regrets

A/N - Alright I have a special POV for you. Can you guess who it is, can you?

Also I'm planning on uploading chapters and updating this story on the weekends since I usually have stuff going on with family or school.

Another thing I have a possible sleepover birthday party to go to and my grandparents the next day. So judging by whether or not I write at night I dont think I'll be updating next week.

I hope you're liking the story so far.
______________________________________

Momo POV

What I come home to see is both cute and kind of sexy at the same time. What I mean by that is, right here in front of my is a sleeping Lisa and Jennie, but no they're not just sleeping. Jennie's straddling Lisa and Lisa's missing her panties, again.

And when I say again I mean it's like the third time she's done that. Seriously girl, how do you do that. Either way I ran into Dahyun on the way home and... well... we sorta kinda made out a little behind the damce studio building.

Dahyun goes the the same company I go to for singing and damce lessons. But I just go for dancing since I'm not really interested in the whole singing part. Now that I think about it Dahyun takes rap lessons as well, huh.

Anyways, looking at the two passed out girls in front of me is kinda hot. Lisa's bangs were a mess and she was still panting a little. I could see her hickey as well and it was pretty funny, since I knew Jennie gave it to her when I noticed it in the shower.

Oh, and another thing I'm worried about is that Lisa had bandages around her arm earlier and said she missed while cutting her sandwich.

I walked over to her bed to get a little bit closer, seeing as her bandages were off. I looked at her wrist seeing a pretty deep cut and frowned, how did Jennie not notice this.

I covered her arm back up and she moved a little, scaring me a bit. I smirked when an idea struck me. I'm gonna be the blackmail kind of friend I am and take pictures of this. That way whenever I want Jokbal or ramen she'll buy it for me.

I got out my phone from my bag and opened the camera. There were a couple clicks from my phone when I took about 5-10 pictures, honestly I couldn't tell I was took focused on the angle.

~~

A few hours later I was sitting on my bed and playing JYP Superstar on my phone. I really like Twice's songs and their dances are really cool as well. I was playing hard mode and was doing good till the end.

"God Dammit!" I said, exasperatingly throwing my head back against the head frame. I quickly covered my mouth, realizing that the girls were still sleep when I said that, well not anymore.

Lisa had stirred from her sleep, jolting Jennie up a bit as well. The blonde grogilly looked up at me and gave me a questioned look, whilst Jennie looked completely annoyed that I was being loud.

"Why the hell are you screaming about now," Lisa's voice rang out from the silence in a raspy tone, her eyes nearly open. She had no idea the type of situation she was in until Jennie leaned her head up and kissed her.

Her eyes widened, realizing she wasn't wearing any panties and that her hair was messed up. She turned to me. "Yes you two fucked I assume and no I was not here when you did. You've been asleep for quite some time as well." I said, focusing on my phone again.

I heard Lisa moan quietly, probably Jennie doing it. I looked out of the corner of my eyes and saw that Jennie was undead kissing up Lisa's neck and her collar bone.

"You two must be really horny," I giggled, receiving dirty looks.

"And you must be really gay," Jennie snapped back. She earned a small laugh from Lisa.

"Whatever, Jennie do you want to stay with us for dinner tonight?" I asked, being polite.

"No, Jisoo will want to know where I am. If she finds out I was here I'm gonna be dead meat."

Lisa POV

I led Jennie outside after a couple minutes. But of course I put panties on first because it was cold down there and the breeze was uncomfortable.

When we got outside I closed the door and cupped Jennie's face, looking down at the shorter girl. I leaned in and kissed her passionately. She, on the other hand, forced her tongue passed my lips, making me moan lightly.

Her arms were around my waist, pulling me closer and making the kiss deeper. I pressed her up against the wall and put my knee in between her leg to separate them. She moaned when I rubbed against her clit with my knee.

"When did you get so good at this?" Jennie asked, pulling away and panting for air. "I'm supposed to be the top in this relationship." She giggled and bit her lip.

"I don't know. I guess I learned from the best." I winked at her and licked at her bottom lip sensually.

The brunette pushed me away slightly and giggled, blushing a bit. "Alright I have to get going now. Jisoo will be furious if I'm home late."

I rolled my eyes at the mention of Jisoo's name. That's one thing I won't miss when I go back to Thailand. God damn I almost forgot I had to go back in less than two weeks.

Jennie turned around and walked off, sending me a wink and a heart. I blushed a little and she giggled.

When I could no longer see her in the distance I looked up at the night sky, and prayed that something would happen so I didn't have to go back to Thailand. Anything would be fine.

My wrist started hurting a little. I looked down at it, seeing that it was bleeding slightly. "Damn it." I muttered under my breath.

I went inside quickly and hurried to the bathroom to clean it up before Momo could see it. While cleaning my wrist up, there was a knock on the door frame. I looked over to see Momo, her legs crossed over each other and a hand in her pocket, with her hand against the door frame.

"I saw it earlier while you were sleeping." She said, frowning. "It's so deep this time Lisa, why did you do it?"

I shook my head and chewed on my lip nervously. "Because... Bacause it was the only thing that could release me of my pain and depression. I get that you don't have depression Momo but mine's really bad. I-I don't know what to do. I-I have to go back to Thailand in less than two weeks." I looked down at the sink and tried holding back my tears.

The older girl came over and hugged me from behind. "You could have told me at least." Her head rested on my shoulder.

"I dont want to leave. I'd rather die."

"Don't say that."

Her grip got tighter, as blood started to drip on to the floor. It pooled in the sink and spread like a virus.

What am I going to do?

I don't want to leave.

Not now.

Not...ever.