Chapter 9 - Surprise

A/N - Surprise Surprise. A chapter during the week if you will. I've finally made up my mind.

Am I gonna send Lisa to Thailand or not. Well you have to read to find out.

Warning: smut and Momo's snarky comment ahead.
_

_____________________________________
Lisa's POV

A week had past and now I have a day till I leave for Thailand. I have all of my belongings packed and my plane ticket sitting on my desk. I had been sad and depressed all day, realizing that I couldn't leave and I mever wamted to.

Jennie cried when I showed up at school, a Friday, the last Friday I'll ever get to enjoy with her. Momo tried to hide her feelings and be forcefully horny. Rosé confessed, Nayeon and Chaeyoung hugged me saying that it would be all right. When in reality, none of it was right.

Suddenly, my phone rang and I picked it up, seeing the caller ID, mom. I picked up and chewed my lip nervously. "Honey," my mom said, sounding pitiful. I rolled my eyes in discussed.

"Yes?" I replied, clearly annoyed.

"I know you don't want to come back to Thailand but it'll be fun, Bambam and Sorn missed you. They're excited to know that you're coming back." My mom kept rambling on how everyone was gonna be happy to see me again.

The whole time I sat there, tears brimming my lashes and my fist balled up. "Mom..." I said, intrupting her. "Yes?"

"Stop."

"Honey?"

"I'm not coming back to Thailand. I never want to go back ever. You guys left me, sent me away to a foreign country! I can't take it anymore. Ive lived on my own, struggled to learn the language. You never called me once to see if I was okay. To see if I was sick. All you ever did was send money. That's all!" My mind was blowing up. My mom was taken aback by the sudden outburst.

"N-Now sweethear--" I cut her off.

"Don't sweetheart me! You've never cared. Why the hell would you now? I can't take this any longer. Find someone else to be dad's slave or apprentice or whatever. I'm not going!" After that was said I hung up the call and threw my phone on to my bed, running my hands through my hair.

"Oh...my...god," I spoke to myself, pacing around the room. "Shit I can't take this."

I went to open my door to go outside. When I did there was a short Jennie getting ready to knock on my door. Her eyes were big, as her head tilted up a little to see my face. She frowned at me, clearly seeing I was stressed the fuck out.

"Hey babe? What's wrong?" Jennie asked, giving me a tight embrace and a tender kiss on the lips.

"Just got off the phone with my mom," I paused, hugging her back. "I'm not going back to Thailand anymore."

She smiled and jumped like a child would when they would see candy. The brunette gave me kisses everywhere on my face. That was the brightest I think I've ever seen her smiled. I was cute, I liked it.

I held her shoulders so she would stop bouncing. Her face was soon replaced with a confused look, as she tilted her head to the side. I smiled at her, softly.