Chapter 7 - Jennie's Surprise

A/N - Some people have told me not to send Lisa back to Thailand. I don't want to either but I'll just see how the story goes and how it progresses.

Again, I write these off of the top of my head and I don't even know how I'm gonna end this book, not saying I am any time soon.

Either way, enjoy!

Warning: Sexual Content
______________________________________

Jennie POV

"Lisa..."

"Yes?"

"I love you..."

I looked up at Lisa and she held me tighter. "I-I love you too," she stuttered.

She looked down at me and kissed my cheek. I licked at her neck softly, my arms still around her neck, earning a soft moan from Lisa.

I looked up at her brownie colored orbs, looking for anything that I could help her with. All I wanted to do was have Lisa stay, that's all I want. Yeah, I know I could from a wealthy family and everything but I don't use the money to my advantage.

"Babe," the younger girl asked.

"Yeah?" I said.

"C-Can I..." she cut off going quiet, then mumbling something.

"Hmm, what is it?"

"C-Can I... touch your butt?" Lisa's innocent voice rang out, her face as red as a cherry. I just looked at her and smiled, giggling a little.

"Yes baby you can." I answered, kissing her cheek.

Lisa's hands slowly moved from around my shoulders to my hips, then my ass. She held it lightly, it felt nice to have her touching me that way. "Are you happy now?" I teased.

Lisa hid her face in my shoulder and blushed even brighter. "Here if it makes you feel better I'll give you a kiss, okay?" I said, kissing her temple. She nodded and sat up. I removed my left hand from around her neck and cupped her cheek, leaning in and kissing her, closing my eyes.

The blonde leaned into my hand and kissed back, passionately. She moved her hands from above my skirt to underneath my skirt, hooking her thumbs on the hem of my panties.

I blushed a little, smiling as she did so. I could feel her smirk in the kiss, making me tug on her bottom lip to let me stick my tongue in. She teased and wouldn't open her lips wide enough so I could.

Lisa pulled away from the kiss and smirked at me. "That's payback for not letting me cum at the game," she chuckled and kissed my jaw line.

"Well you wouldn't stay quiet, and it was funny to watch you struggle." I winked at her and bit my lip seductively. Her face turned cherry in an instant.

"W-Well I couldn't help it..." she paused and looked away from me, "I-it just made me feel so... so good." Lisa immediately hid her face with her hands, my butt now feeling cold.

I hugged her tightly and kissed her neck softly, "it's okay, I know it did."

Lisa's hands soon returned to their original spot, making me smile warmly. She had a firm on my bottom, making me rock my hips back and forth, slowly.

"Hey Lisa?" I said, returning my head to her shoulder.

"Yes?" she replied.

"You're not wearing any panties are you?" I asked, curiously in an innocent tone.