Chapter 13 - Almost

Jennie's POV

I woke up with my phone ringing. I picked up, seeing that I had 5 miss calls from Momo. I picked up the phone, "Hello?" My voice was a little croaky from just waking up.

"Jennie get down here right now! You need to come to the hospital as fast as you can, it's Lisa." Momo's voice was very alarmed and shaken. It sounded like she was crying a bit as well.

When I processed what she said my eyes widened with concern and worry. I started to panic. "O-Okay I'll be there in ten." I voice was panicky as I hurried to put on some sandels.

The line cut and quickly put my phone in my back pocket. Yes I was still in my school uniform and if was a bit ruffled but I didnt have time for that now. I quickly wrote a note to Jisoo, saying that I'd be right back, and stuck it on her phone, knowing she'd see it there.

I sprinted out of the dormatory and flew down the stairs, hopping into my car, then driving as fast as I could without getting pulled over.

What could Lisa had done now. The last time she was in the hospital she tried to kill herself.

Oh no! I did that to her...

I tried to hold back tears as I drove, knowing that this was my fault and I shouldnt have made that comment. I knew Lisa was sensitive and unstable but I didn't know it was to this point.

Finally, I arrived at the hospital, parking my car and hurrying to the ER, knowing she'd be there. I entered the doors and saw Momo pacing, anxiously chewing on her lip. Her head turned to the doors I entered through.

"Finally!" The blonde said, grabbing my hand and pulling me to Lisa's hospital room. Her room was on the 3 floor. The whole time that we were in the elevator Momo was shaking crazily. I was about to have a mental breakdown.

When we arrived at her room, there were doctors and nurses around her. She looked pail, pailer than she has ever looked. She had her eyes closed, but they had dark circles underneath them. Her left arm was wrapped up in bandages that were soaked in a pink tint of blood.

I looked at her heart monitor and it seemed like she was barely holding on, her pulse was almost zero and her blood pressure was low. I rushed over to her and threw my arms over her, my head resting on her chest. Her heart beat was really weak.

"She did it again..." I mumbled and got off of her.

The doctor in the room approached me. I turned to him. "Miss do you know why she would have done this to herself?" He asked. I shook my head. "Your friend found her passed out and undressed in her bathtub. There's a huge hash on her left arm, as you can see. We also found faded scares on her legs, hips, and arms."

I looked down at the floor and held my hands together, rocking back on my heals. "Sir, I had no idea that she was this suicidal at this point in time..." I paused and looked over at her. "I-It was me that caused her to do this..."

I collapsed to my knees and held my hands to my face as I balled my eyes out and sobbed tremendously. The doctor went down on his knees and wrapped an arm around my shoulder, trying to comfort me. "Hey hey it's okay, ma'am you don't need to cry. I'm sure Ms. Monoban will be fine." he explained, trying to give me support.

I just sat there and sobbed, losing all faith. I wouldn't be surprised if Lisa didn't break up with me when she woke up.

This is all my fault.

The only thing is that when Lisa was suffering from depression is that I was suffering from depression as well. When I was in New Zealand and even a couple years after I met Lisa I was suffering from chronic and critical depression. Nothing could or even would help me.

I was in a pit of dark loneliness and pools of blood. I still have the scares on my arms but theyre to the point to where you can't hardly see them. My parents were so supportive of me but I just felt empty... all the time. I finally got over it for the most part last year.

That'll change quickly...

"Ms. Kim?" The nurse asked.

"Yes," I sniffled.

"We have to give Lisa some meds and change out everything. Could you please step out of the room for minute, as well as Me. Hirai." The nurse said, kindly smiling.

Momo and I left the room and waited out side of the door. I wiped my tears away, leaning into Momo. Momo but her arms around my shoulders, comforting me.

Momo and I had been standing out in the hall for about two minuted when we heard the heart monitor beeping loudly and frantically. I turned my head in an alarming speed, opening the door, and running into the hospital room.

Lisa's bandages had been taken off and her heart rate was flat lining. There was blood flooding out of her arm, staining her hospital gown and blankets. Her skin was turning blue.

"Lisa!!" I cried out, running to her.

I laid on her, holding her arm to try and stop the bleeding. Her blood was looking on the bed. It covered my uniform in a velvety color. One of the doctors got on top of my girlfriend, trying to give her chest compressions, as another pushed me away and tried to bandage the gash in her arm.

It had been roughly five minutes, still nothing.

Hang in there Lisa, please...