Chapter 12 - It'll All be Over Soon Jennie

Warning: Graphic Content and Description of Suicide.
______________________________________

Jennie POV

Lisa makes me so angry sometimes. She just doesn't know when to stop or when to listen. I swear she's more dense than Jisoo. She just makes me want to blow up. I swear that girl is gonna end up killing me in the end because of her stupidity.

But I do love the girl though...

Maybe I hurt her badly when I said she should've went back to Thailand. I hadn't gotten a text back from her. It's been an hour. I knew Lisa was depressed and used to be suicidal. I even caught her cutting one time.

She usually just stares off into soace for hours, sometimes there'll be little tears running down her face ever so slowly. Lisa's even told me before that I'm really the only thing that makes her happy.

Sometimes we would speak in English together because not many people knew it and could only understand it a little bit. Before Lisa came I was living abroad in New Zealand for five years and picked up English there.

Jisoo came in through the door. I didn't look up at her our make eye contact, I just eyed my phone intently and aimlessly. "What's wrong Jendeuki?" Jisoo asked, concern in her voice.

I tilted my head up a little and looked at her through my lashes. "I'm just waiting for something. I'm also very tired as well." I replied, looking back down at my phone, still waiting for Lisa's reply.

Jisoo walked over and turned to peer over my shoulder. I quickly turned my phone off, it locking in the process. I didn't want Jisoo to see Lisa's icon or contact name.

Reason being, her icon was a picture of us kissing as she was on top of me with her hands up my shirt. We looked pretty hot if I do say so myself. Also her contact name is Lalisa with a little heart emoji.

Jisoo turned her head and looked up at me, confused as to why I turned my phone off. "Why'd you do that Jendeuk?" She went to reach for my phone but I quickly yanked it away.

"N-No reason..." I stated, trailing into silence.

The bunny looking girl shook her head with a tsk and hugged me, walking away to go sit on her bed, which was to my right.

I laid down on my back, spreading my arms and legs, then sighing. I close my eyes and soon drifted to sleep.

Lisa's POV

I stood in the kitchen, a knife jagged knife in my hand and trickles of red on my left arm. This would do for now since I don't want to go all the way... yet. The red trickles were dripping from my arm to my legs and toes. My feet and shins had blood all over them.

I should go clean this up. I thought, walking to the bathroom, blood still flooding my arm amd some getting on the floor; good thing it was hard wood flooring.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the water in the bathtub. I started to take off my clothes, stripping down to my bra and underwear. There was a mirror next to me so I turned and looked in it, seeing faded scares on my thighs and waist, my arm still dripping with blood.

I turned back to the tub and felt the water, seeing that it was warm. I took of my reading clothing. I'm so glad Jennie didn't notice anything.

"Don't worry Jen, it'll all be over soon..." I mumbled to myself, stepping into the hot bathwater.

It burned my wound as the water soon turned a blush color. I sat there, sinking into the water just enough so my nose was above the water. My eyes were closed and had tears streaming down them.

My arm never really stopped bleeding, I started getting dizzy. I soon passed out, my head resting on the back of the bathtub.

This feels nice... kinda tickles...

Momo's POV

I came home from dance practice and didn't see Lisa anywhere. Her phone was on her bed so she had to be home. I walked into the kitchen to see a blood stained knife and red dropplets on the floor.

My eyes widened as I sprinted to the bathroom, seeing a trail of blood leading to the bathroom. When I entered the bathroom, Lisa's clothes had been shed on the floor, and it looked like the bathtub was filled.

I walked over to see a tub of water blood coming from her left arm and, what I assume to be, a lassed out Lisa. I hurriedly ran over to her, getting on my knees. I grabbed her shoulders and shook her quickly to see if she'd wake up; she didn't.

I felt her pulse and saw that she was taking shaky breaths. She hand broken out into a cold sweat. She must have hit deep in a vein to make her do this. I didn't realize that I was screaming the whole time.

Quickly, I reached for my phone in my back pocket and called 911. "Hello, 911 what's your emergency?" The operator asked.

"H-Hello?! M-My roommate is passed out in the bathtub and won't wake up! She's barely breathing, I-I think she tried to kill herself!" My voice cracked and quavered as I tried to keep calm.

"Alright ma'am, stay calm. What's the address you are at." She said, calmly.

"4456 Woodrow Blvd, dorm 314!" I practically screamed into the phone. "P-Please hurry!"

"Alright miss the ambulance is on it's way." The line went dead and I panicked.

"C-Come on Lisa! Wake up god dammit!" I shouted, shaking her vigorously.

"Please..."
______________________________________
A/N - Sorry if this broke your little hearts.

I may upload another chapter or not tomorrow. Lets see if I feel like.

Also have lunch with my uncle and his fiancé tomorrow so maybe not.

Author-nim out!!😘❤