Chapter 4 - Don't Get Caught

Lisa POV

"Jennie..."

Jennie kissed my neck, nipping at it slightly. Moans were escaping my mouth as her finger entered me. Her little hands were ravaging me and I loved it.

My face was flush and beaded with sweat, making me feel hot. "You're so wet Lisa..." Jennie whispered seductively in my ear. "Such a bad girl. Does Daddy make you horny and excited?"

I blushed at Jennie calling herself Daddy. "Y-Yes Daddy." I moaned out, my walls clenching around her fingers.

"Good girl."

I moaned again as she took one of my breasts into her mouth. "M-More Jen-"

"L-Lisa wake up!" I felt myself being shaken. I cracked open an eye then the other, looking at Jennie's blushing face. She leaned into my ear and whispered, "y-you were moaning in your sleep. I-It was my name you were m-moaning too." Jennie's voice shuddered as her face was as tinted in a rose color.

I blushed myself, looking down at my feet on the bleachers. We were at a basketball game that we wanted to see. I guess I fell asleep on her shoulder. Which led to my dream that I had.

I rubbed my thighs together feeling very hot and frustrated. "J-Jennie... I'm not." I wispered in her ear, a light blush still across my face.

I saw Jennie tense up at what I told her. She bit her lip nervously and looked at me, "f-follow me..." Jennie got up and walked down the bleachers. There was shouting and screaming since the our team was winning the game.

I walked down the bleachers and caught up with Jennie, leading me into the girl's bathroom. She led me into a stall and bit her lip.

"What are you doing Jen?" I asked, looking down at the older girl. She looked up at me amd kissed me deeply. I kissed back, sliding my tongue past her lips.

Jennie let out a soft moan as I cupped her cheeks. Her hands wondered down to my pants. Since it was kinda cold outside I had worn sweat pants to the game. Jennie slipped her hand into my pants, not going past my panties barrier.

She pulled away and kissed at my neck, nipping at it slightly. I felt soft moans escape my mouth. "Shhh.... They'll hear you if you're too loud. We don't want to get caught."

Her index finger rubbed on my clothed clit making my thighs shiver, a moan fluttering from my mouth. To keep myself quiet I moaned in Jennie's ear softly, which made her blush. She started to palm my warm region, making me throw my head back against the bathroom stall.

I almost lost it. "S-Stop being such a tease..." I gripped her wrist, pulling it out of my pants, only to out it back in but this time past my panties. I moaned, taking a shaky breath when she ran two of her fingers along my folds.

She placed a hand over my mouth to keep me quiet. Jennie then unexpectedly plunged two of her fingers into my wetness. She started to pump her fingers in and out a a normal pace, keeping a rhythm.

I squirmed, pressing my thighs together and arching my back.  My face had turned as red and hot as lava.

"Your moans are so pleasingly melodical." Jennie said, rubbing my clit with her thumb as she kept thrusting her fingers into me.