Chapter 19 - Damn You Legs

A/N - Yo sorry for not updating yesterday. I was at a bridal shower all day then went out to dinner for my birthday. I did update my smut book though since I just had to do a little on there where as I didn't even start this during the week.

AND ALSO THANKS FOR 2K READS GUYS. You're such a big support and I wouldnt be able to do this without you. I love you guys.

Anyways enjoy.
______________________________________

Lisa's POV

The next day when I woke up Jennie was tightly wrapped around me. She must have had a nightmare or something.  I leaned my head up to see what time it was, 9:30 am.

"God damn it..." I mumbled. Physical therapy starts at 10 o'clock and Jennie's not up. I don't want to wake her up, cuz well, she'll murder me.

Aww, my little princess looks so cute when sleeping, I thought. Oh shut up Lisa she's not your princess we both know you like to call her daddy.

I set my head back down on the pillow and kissed the top of Jennie's forehead. "Babe... Wake up." I tried to shake her a little; nothing.

"Ahh..." Gotcha now, Jennie.

I leaned my head forward a little and licked at her ear softly, nipping at it slightly. Her face formed into confusion and annoyance. She flicked her hand up to shoo me away. "Mmm... Stop Lisa." The sleeping brunette mumbled, raspily.

"Daddy..." I whispered into her ear.

That seemed to wake her up. As soon as I said that her eyes shot open and she tilted her head up to look at me. Her face turned a light rose shade. "Lisa..." Jennie pouted.

"Yes?" I asked, smirking a bit.

"Don't do that. You'll make me have a wet dream. Not like I didn't already. I came in the middle of the night out of no where. I literally have no pants on under here, not even panties." She said, sitting up and coving the blanket over her.

"You kinky fuck. I only said that because I have physical therapy in half an hour." I sat up as well. "Now help me get my crutches and maybe you'll get something later."

That made her get up. She bend down to put her panties on, black lace, sexy as fuck. Before she could slide them on all the way, though, I smacked her ass lightly, making her yelp, a slight moan erupting from her mouth.

"Kinky fuck," I giggled.

Jennie rolled her eyes playfully and got my crutches, putting shorts on after she handed them to me. By this time we had about 15 minutes to get down to the rehab wing of the hospital, which was on the second floor.

I stood up shakily, trying to walk a little on my own but failing. "God damn it! I can't wait 'till I can walk on my own. Stupid coma." I yelled at my legs.

Jennie helped me walk down to the elevator, and to get in it as well. I rested my back against the wall, holding onto the rail for my support. Jennie stood in front of me so I wouldn't fall forward. We had a ways to go since we were on the tenth floor.

She had her hands around my waist; we were the only people in the elevator shaft. Jennie leaned forward and started to kiss my slowly and passionately. I kissed back, smiling as quiet, almost inaudible, breathy moans escaped through her lips.

Her tongue managed to snake in when I was distracted by the cute noises she was making. We heard the elevator door open and quickly separated, Jennie moving a piece of hair out of my face.

We quickly walked down to the rehab room, well as fast as we could. In all reality it took us about ten minutes just to get to the end of the hall, and another five for us to find the correct room.

When we did, we found the door to already be open my physical therapist looking through papers, waiting patiently.

"S-sorry we're late Dr. Kang." I apologized, bowing slightly, Jennie doing the same.

"No it's okay. I finghred you'd be a little late since you're still trying to get used to walking after a month of not moving. Please, sit and breathe, I know it must have been a long way for you." Dr. Kang said.

I sat down in a chair next to me, Jennie taking my crutches. Dr. Kang came over and checked my reflexes with a blue triangular mallet. They seemed to be getting better.

"Did you do the exercises I asigned to you yesterday?" She asked, bringing my legs up to my chest and back down again.

"Yes ma'am." I replied, "Jennie helped me."

Jennie nodded in confirmation. "That's good. Dont want you getting stiff."

Jennie giggled under her breath, trying not to laugh. I shot her a dirty look to tell her to stop. "Today I think we are just going to work on balance." Dr. Kang said.

"That's fine."

Jennie stood up and helped me get up, standing behind me and wrapping her arms around my waist so I wouldn't fall. She rested her chin on my shoulder.

"Now hold your arms out, feet shoulder width apart." Dr. Kang ordered. I did as she said and Jennie let go.

I wobbled a little, almost falling, but Jennie catching me in time. "Ms. Kim please sit down. We need Lisa to learn how to balance on her own." Jennie sat down, pouting a little since she was worried for me.

I tried again, my knees buckling a little, making me fall forward on them. My arms thankfully caught me. "Lisa!" Jennie got up and kneeled down by me.

"I-I'm okay Nini. It's fine. Just go sit down so you don't get in trouble." I told her. She did what I said and sat there.

I shakily tried to stand back up, using the chair to push me up. When I did get back up off of the ground and back onto my feet, a tennis ball was thrown at me, just missing my face, and bouncing off the wall.

The ball landed in Dr. Kang's hand. "What the hell!" I exclaimed.
______________________________________
A/N - Hey I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I wrote this quickly and I hope it was up to your standards.

Please go over and read my smut book if you're into that. I just posted a chapter yesterday. There's 2 requests waiting to be released. I would love it if you guys would support that book as well. Also leave requests.

Anyways.

Author-nim out!😘❤