Chapter 26 - Confrontation

A/N - Sorry for not updating yesterday. I bet you guys couldn't wait I for what comes next.

Happy Easter to the people who celebrate.
______________________________________

Lisa's POV

"Is somebody jeaaalllooouss." Momo taunted me, rubbing her body up against mine.

"No," I pushed her off. The blonde pouted. "No fun..."

We kept walking to the school and eventually got to the entrance. When we did, Jisoo and Jennie had arrived at the same time. I looked over trying to discretely look at my girlfriend but Jisoo turned her head towards me and gave me a dirty look. "What are you looking at, slut." Jisoo scoffed, pushing past me.

When I heard the last word that came out of Jisoo's mouth I sank. I knew it shouldnt get to me but it did. I pushed my glasses and and walked in with Momo, going to my locker, and getting my books.

"See you in 3rd period, Momo." I waved. Momo waved back and turned around, heading towards the gym.

I walked into my ELA class, sitting where I normally sit, by Jennie. Her stuff wasnt there nor was she, so I just assumed she was still at her locker. I decided to go to the bathroom that was down the hall. When I got there I saw Jennie fixing her eyeliner in the mirror.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Hey baby." I smiled and kissed her cheek. Jennie looked at me threw the mirror, a smile spreading across her lips. "Hey Lis." She turned her head and pecked my lips.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her into a bathroom stall. My arms wrapped around her waist, pulling closer as our lips connected, the same lips that were tainted by Jisoo, but sadly at the time I didn't know that. Jennie draped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer as she stood on her tippytoes.

I broke away from the kiss, making Jennie pout. Then I started to kiss up her jaw line and down her neck, sucking on her pulse point softly. My hands unbuttoned her uniformed shirt. I kissed down to her collar bone and in between her breasts, reaching her stomach, when I saw something.

"Babe what are these?" I asked, pointing to the purple blotches that were hickeys on her stomach. Jennie looked down. "What do you mean?" She saw the marks and looked up at me. "Didnt you do that? I saw them this morning, assuming you gave them." The brunette tilted her head.

"No I didn't do that. I didn't give any hickeys to you last night." I pointed to my own that were barely covered. "Thanks by the way..." Jennie giggled at my sarcasm.

"Are you sure you didn't give them?"

"Positive."

"I went straight home last night." I chewed my lip, growing angry.

"Didnt you say at one point that Jisoo's a lesbian?" I asked. I was getting suspicious because Jisoo always successfully pushes me away from Jennie, almost as if she were jealous. I'm suprised the didn't kill me the night she saw me and Jennie making out on her bed (Not Jisoo's bed).

"Yeah, why?" Jennie got curious. "Because it seems like Jisoo may have a slight crush on you by the way she acts around me, like she doesnt want me to steal you away from her."

"Hmm... Never noticed." Jennie looked down. "Although I dont really remember anything from last night except for coming home and having a fight with Jisoo."

I looked at the bathroom stall door. "That bitch." I stormed out of the bathroom, running down the hall to find Jisoo. I went to her 1st hour which was science class. I saw her talking to a couple of her classmates, walking over to her and slamming her back into the cabinet behind her.

"What the hell Manoban!" Jisoo screeched.

"You fucking drugged my girlfriend you whore! And then fucked her didnt you." I screamed back at her. Jisoo's classmates turned around, wondering what was going on. "You fucked my girlfriend against her will. I moticed her face was puffy this morning. Her face is never puffy unless she cries the day before. And she only cries if something or someone hurt her or if someone hurt the people she loves." I yelled.

The classroom was dead silent. The purple haired girl looked up at me, a look of anger and innocents on her face. "I hate no idea what you are talking about." Her tone was low.

I gripped the collar of her shirt it my fist, holding her up to meet me eye level. "You fucking liar." I slammed her against the cabinet again, it making a loud noise. Jisoo had a look of pain in her eyes, as well as guilt. I knew I was getting through to her.

I brought my free hand up and smacked her face, leaving a red mark. "You raped my girlfriend damn it." I felt tears growing in my eyes at the anger and sadness I felt. My knees started to buckle as I became weak and light headed. I forgot that I couldn't stand for longs periods of time.

When I hit the floor everything went black. Nothing happened. I was stuck in a black abis of silence and depression.

I'm sorry Jennie...
______________________________________
A/N - Sorry that the chapter is shorter than usual. It's Easter and I'm busy today. I had to finish this in the car on the way to my grandparents'.

Have a good Easter.

I hope you liked the chapter.

Author-nim out!❤😘