Chapter 11 - Back to Thailand

Lisa POV

First hour.

The devil hour of them all.

It was a Monday as well.

A rainy one at that.

Either way I was sitting by Nayeon, being all normal around her. Well actually we were talking about BLACKPINK and TWICE'S collab stage, fangirling, like normal.

I rested my head on her shoulder, laughing at her since she accidentally hit herself in the face. We calmed down and I looked at her, bringing my hand up to her face. She then returned the hand and entwined her fingers in mine for a second, then separated.

Nayeon talked about pervy and dirty jokes, I did as well. We stopped as soon as the reached came in for class to start. The class room became quiet and dead. He put the math questions on the board that we have to do.

I saw Nayeon peaking over at Jungyeon, again, for the millionth time. She really liked her but Jungyeon was always with Momo or Dahyun and Momo.

We did the math problems we had to do, pretty easy stuff. Class ended sooner than I though it would, but it was the normal time. I packed up my stuff and went to choir. Choir was always fun since I like singing a lot.

Most of my friends were in choir since we all could sing pretty well. The choir was basically made up of us and a few other students. So in total we had like twenty members in the choir, that could sing.

I stood by Jennie and Rosé. Jennie looked at me and winked, making my heart flutter, madly. I sneakily kind of held her hand, but she kind of ignored it. I pouted and frowned, soon fixing my poster.

The teacher came in and sat there papers down. "Alright class, today instead of working on our singing and what not. We are going to be doing dance lessons," they paused, picking up their pen and pointing it at me, Momo, and Seulgi. "You three, you are good at dancing. You show the class how it's done."

The choir teacher moved the piano out of the way and had every one pushed in the back of the room to move the bleachers as well. Momo, Seulgi, and I walked in the front of the class. Previously we have done some choreos in the school assemblies and wowed everyone in the stands.

I hooked my phone up to the loud speaker and played a mash up of Likey, Peek-a-boo, and Whistle. Before we started dancing the choir teacher gave us mics, "I want you to sing as well so we can test your stability."

The three of us nodded and got to dancing and singing. My stability was really good since I've been dancing and singing from a young age. Momo's was pretty good but needed work. Seulgi's was pretty good as well.

As we danced and sang the class was clapping and wooing. The last song, Whistle, came on. We turned around, then turned back to face the croud, quickly and sexily moving our bodies.

We twerked and sang some lyrics that had pretty dirty meanings to them. Our class was also filled with only girls so it was okay, but I mean theyre all gay. Well except Jihyo.

We finished our dance, slightly out of breath, and rushing for water. I sat down next to Jennie and she smiled.

"You did a great job girls. That's how it's done." The teacher said, applauding us. I looked over at Nayeon curiously and saw her talking with Momo. She looked at me and winked, making me blush.