Chapter 14 - Safe?

A/N - I bet last chapter made you cry, didn't it.

Hahaha!!

I love breaking hearts.

You guys are lucky you're getting three chapters in a row, reason being I'm off school.

Have a fun trip crying.😂
______________________________________

Jennie's POV

Momo and I were taken out of Lisa's hospital room. I fell down the wall I was leaning against, sobbing my heart out. My girlfriend's blood stained my uniform, socks, and hair; I even had some on my arms and face.

Momo was trying to comfort me in the terrible depressive state I was in. "It's okay Jennie, L-Lisa will live," Momo said hesitantly. She herself was trying to hold back tears, I could hear it in her muffled sniffles.

I looked up at her, my face flushed with tears staining my face. "H-How do you know it's going to be okay, Momo!" I shouted, crying even harder. "Look at me! I'm covered in my lover's blood. How would you feel if Jungyeon or Dahyun were in the hospital, their blood staining your skin and clothes.

The blonde's eyes widened at my remark. "I-I--" I cut her off, "exactly..."

We sat in silence for the next half hour. Lisa's heart monitor was still going off like crazy, doctors were running and shouting around, trying to bring her back to life.

I pulled out my phone and looked at pictures of Lisa and I, doing crazy things. There was one picture that I love the most and it was Lisa surprising me with a kiss on the cheek. She had taken my phone and come up behind me, snapping a picture in the process.

I miss that point in time where Lisa was just her usual bubbly and extra self. Oh how I just want to hug her and give her kisses, apologizing for what I've done to her.

Thinking about it, when Lisa wakes up... if she does... she probably will be pissed at me and not want to see me, or even be near her. That caused me to sob harder.

I hurried my face in my knees, my arms wrapping around my shins to form a ball shape. The light sent of blood intruding on my nose. I had eventually fallen asleep in the state since I had tired myself out after balling for a good hour.

I woke up about twenty minutes later to somebody shaking my shoulder. My face lifted from my knees to see Momo standing above me, a smile on her face.

I was still groggy from my little nap, my eyes half lidded. Momo pulled me up and dragged me into Lisa's hospital room. It took me a moment to realize the her heart monitor was back to normal and that she was stabilized.

I sleepily smiled. The doctor came over to me and patted my back. "We got her back to normal about ten minutes ago. She's fine now. All we have to do it keep her on an IV strip and a blood line as well." He said, taking his hand off of my back.

"We also have a change of clothes over there for you," he pointed to the chIt in the corner by Lisa's sleeping body. "Oh, and we have to keep her on an oxygen line as well."

I smiled sheepishly and nodded, walking over to the white hospital gown that they gave me. I walked myself into the bathroom and stripped of all of my stained clothes. The blood even soaked to my bra and panties, tinting the peaches colored clothing.

I took off my bra but left my panties on, then put the white gown on. I got chills from how cold it was and the sheer fact you could see little imprint of my nipples throught the thin piece of fabric.

I walked out of the bathroom, bringing my clothes with me, and setting them on the couch by the window. Momo tapped my shoulder, making me turn around. "The doctor asked me if Lisa had parents to contact them." The blonde said, trying not to look down at my chest.

"Tell him she's a foreigner and her parents are in Thailand. He can contact my parents instead, they like Lisa so it's fine." I explained, looking up at her slightly.

"Okay."

She walked off out of the hospital room and turned to the doctor. My attention turned back to Lisa's sleeping state. She didn't look as pail now.

I walked over to her and sat next to her, laying my head down on the side of her bed. My left hand entwined with her right; soon I fell asleep.
______________________________________
A/N - Yo look, I know it's a short chapter but you're lucky I even wrote a chapter third day in a row.

Plus I didn't kill Lisa off, why the hell would I do that?!

Am I some kind of monster, yes, but I love my readers.

Also, thanks for 400+ reads, I appreciate it. Love you guys, and gals.

Author-nim out!😘❤