Chapter 5 - Her Secret

A/N - Yeah no I'm not sorry for not giving you guys a heads up for the extreme smut last chapter. You had to expect it.

This chapter we will be finding out what exactly is Lisa's problem, maybe?
______________________________________

Lisa POV

I picked at my chicken, thinking about what I'll have to do. Yesterday my parents called me, saying that I would have to transfer back to my home country, Thailand.

They said they want me back and that I need to become an apprentice for my dad's restaurant. The thing is I can't cook. Another thing, I don't want to leave.

I looked up at Jennie when she held me hand, asking me if I was okay through her eyes, I shook my head.

Soon, started ringing.

It was my mom.

I quickly stood up and hurried out of the cafeteria, picking up my phone as soon as it was quiet. "Yes?" I asked, seemingly annoyed.

"We have different plans for you. Instead of you leaving at the end of the month you're leaving in two weeks. We will e-mail your plane ticket to you so you can print it out. We missed you, lots." And with that she hung up.

I quickly ran up three of the flights of stairs and went into the girl's bathroom around the corner. Tears were streaming down my face as I locked myself in a stall, sitting on the toilet and crying, my hands to my face.

Why do I have to leave? After six years of not being with them they care now. Not once have they called me in those six years. When have they cared. They only sent me money for food each month.

But why now, why would they care now? Why after all of this time would they give a shit about me? Maybe they want something out of me. Maybe really do miss me.

What the hell and I thinking, no they don't. They would have called and would have actually said something. They could have at least sent me a letter.

After about five minutes of me balling my eyes out, I heard foot steps. I quickly quieted myself and wiped my tears away.

There was a knock on my stall door. "Lisa..." I heard a familiar voice say. After a moment I realized it was Jennie. "Are you okay?" I sniffles a little.

"Y-yes..." My voice was shaky.

"Liar."

I unlocked the stall door to let her in. I really needed a hug. The brunette walked in and I closed the door. Quickly, I hugged her, burrying my face in her neck.

Jennie soon hugged me back and kissed my cheek. She saw that I was crying. "What's wrong babe?" The latter asked, whispering in my ear.

She held me by my waist and looked up at me, worriedly. "I-I..." I choked on my words, not able to look at her.

"You can tell me anything, Lisa..."

I chewed on my bottom lip nervously, trying to find the words to speak. Finally, I did find them. My lips parted as it began to talk in my clearest voice possible, "m-my parents... They... They said I had to go back to Thailand."

Jennie's face looked shocked. "A-Am I correct by what I'm hearing, o-or is your pronunciation just off?!"

I nodded.

Her gaze soon fell as she was processing the information. "Oh. I see... When do you have to leave?"

"In two weeks."

A tear traveled down the shorter girl's face. She looked up at me and tried not to cry. We just stood there for a couple seconds staring into each other's eyes, waiting for one of us to speak.

Jennie's hands moved from my waist to my shoulders. "I-I... I love you Lisa," was all Jennie could seem to muster. I looked at her and kissed her softly, leaning my forehead against hers. "I love you too..." My voice was a breathless whisper.

Jennie soon put her hands back around my waist and pulled me close to her. She kissed at my neck, nipping at it, leaving a mark.

Bit my lip at her mouth on my neck. "Th-that should last you a little while. And I give you one on the day you leave."

Then at that, Jennie left the stall. I fell to my knees and cried again, not looking forward to going back to class or even lunch or that matter.

I'll just go home... Yeah go home.
______________________________________

A/N - Did I break your hearts again. Sorry for the short chapter but I updated twice today. Numero dose. There might be an update in a few days if I feel like it.

Author-nim out!