Chapter 18 - More Salty than Sweet, Maybe?

A/N - Thank you for 1.5k+ reads.

Warning: Salty Lisa ahead.
______________________________________

Lisa's POV

"Lisa..."

"Mom... Dad..."

Standing right in front of me is about the last thing I want to see right now. I sat there unable to move from the shock. Jennie's face was utterly mortified as well.

"Lisa. Baby. We were notif--"

"Don't Lisa baby me." I interrupted my mother. "You dont have the right to call me baby after the what 6-7 years it's been since I've seen your ass."

"Language, honey."

"Dont language me. If I had the respect to not swear in front of you're god damn face maybe I would watch my language. But no, you didnt even bother to fly in for my birthdays either. All I get was a stupid allowance. And I dont give a fuck if BamBam and Sorn or whoever misses me. They can all go to fucking hell." I was on a rant now.

Mom was left speechless, unable to say anything. Dad rested his hand on top of her shoulders to comfort her. "And not once did you come and visit me while I was in my coma. Were you even notified? Even if you were you probably don't care what so ever. That's great."

Jennie put her arms around me, leaning into my ear. "Lisa, babe, calm down. I get that your parents havent been there for you but they came. That's all that matters." She whispered quiet enough so only I could hear.

The feeling of Jennie's touch and her sweet voice that was like music to my ear, calmed me down. I internally smiled. Also forgot my parents didn't know that I was dating Jennie. They can find out later.

"Mr. And Mrs. Monoban would you please step out for a moment. I need to calm Lisa down. Thank you." Jennie stood up and bow politely multiple times, showing my parents out of my room.

Jennie came back and sat down next to me. "Lice you need to calm down please. Just hear your parents out I'm sure they had a reason to do this. Just... Please calm down."

My cute brunette of a girlfriend leaned in and kissed me passionately. I returned the kiss, wrapping my arms around her waist. "And if you don't, I'll have to cut back on your privileges. That means not kissing no touching, no nothing." The latter threatened.

I nodded quickly. "Y-yes Nini..."

"Now go bring your parents back in here and apologize for what you did."

"Okay..."

I stood up, grabbing my crutches and shuffling slowly to the door that was 5 feet away. Jennie stood and helped me walk over. These damn legs I swear.

When we reached the door I opened it, poking my head out. "Mom, dad... You can come in now." I said. They stood up and walked into my hospital room. Jennie helped me back over to a sitting position on the bed, my parents sitting in chairs across from Jennie and I.

"Look... I-I'm sorry for blowing up in your face..." I apologized.

"N-No Lisa youre right. We weren't there for you. I'm... We're sorry." Mom said, pursing her lips.