Chapter 23 - More Hickeys

A/N - HEY THANK YOU GUYS FOR 4K. This story is growing so quickly. Thank you for voting and supporting me even if I dont update regularly and that it's all over the place. In just having a lot of writers block.

And shout out to my friend who has been keeping up with both of my stories, fandomstarter. She has a story that's on hold but support it. I'm in the cover along with my girlfriend. If you pick which one is me you get a shout out next chapter.

That photo above is Lisa's hickeys.
______________________________________

Lisa's POV

"Baby wake up..." Jennie mumbled, her voice raspy since she had just woken up. Damn it was sexy.

"Mmm..." I mumbled shooing her hand away.

I felt Jennie move in the bed as she got on top of me, propping herself up on her arms. I turned my head, groggily opening my eyes. "What..." My voice was just as raspy as hers.

"Your voice is so sexy in the morning babe." Jennie smiled, moving my bangs out of my face. It's been a month since I've cut them so they're a little long. I looked up at her sleepily, my eyes trying to adjust to the life.

"Lisa, are you sleepy?" Jennie asked, a cute smile occupying her lips. "Yeah..." I said, stretching out a little. My girlfriend's hands met my cheeks, poking and squishing them.

"Yah! Stop it." I whined, wanting her to stop, and forming a pouty face. Jennie tilted her head. "But why?" She gave me her signature gummy smile.

"Ugh." I rolled my eyes playfully. "Kiss me you fool."

Jennie obliged, tilting her head down, and softly meeting my lips in a passionate kiss. She cupped my face as I wrapped my arms loosely around her waist. I felt her smiled in the kiss. God she's so cute. I never want to lose her.

"Hey babe to you want to go down to the cafe and get some breakfast?" Jennie asked, breaking away from the passionate kiss.

"Sure, but can I have one more kiss please?" I pouted, wanting more of her sweet taste. She smelled like vanilla.

I chewed on the inside of my mouth for a second, think of something. "What is it babe?" Jennie tilted her head confused. I furrowed my eyebrows trying to think. "Dont think to hard Lis you might hurt yourself." Jennie chuckled as I shot her a dirty look.

"Shut up."

What is that thing. I knew we had to do something today. A few moments later my eyes widened whenever I figured out what it was. "I'm being released today!" I said, sitting up abruptly, bringing my hand up to my for head as the blood rushed to my skull.

"I get to leave the hospital today, babe!" I hugged her, kissing her checking excitingly.

"Yeah, I know. Physical therapy has been going so well for you. You practically don't need the crutches anymore." Jennie's eyes lit up.

"Lets go to breakfast!" I got out from underneath Jennie, steadily getting up since I still had a little trouble with my balance. I still could walk too fast.

Jennie looked over at me, smirking a little. "Nice hickeys you got there." She pointed to my neck and collar bone. I felt my face fill with heat. "Th-Thats not my fault."

Jennie likes to renew my hickeys every week but last night she decided to give me extra since I made her cum 3 times just by eating her out. My hickeys are rewards. I get one whenever I've done something she likes, or whenever she's feeling protective over me. My physical therapist has noticed them a couple times. God that was hard to explain.

I walked over to put my slippers on and waited for Jennie to get out of bed. She got up and walked over to me, putting her slippers on as well. I wrapped my hand around her waist and rested my chin on her head, kissing the top of it. "What was that for?" The brunette asked, nuzzling her head in the crook of my neck, attachingnher plump lips to my nape, and lightly sucking on it.

I let out a shaky sigh when she lightly bit down on the skin to bruise it. "N-Nini come on. L-lets go eat breakfast." Jennie chuckled as I stuttured, seeing that she got me all flustered. "Fine, but I get to give you hickeys where ever I want when we get back."

"Deal." I agreeing, the mark on my neck starting to turn a purple-blueish color.

We got down to the cafeteria, seeing people with all different types of illnesses and injuries there. It was kind of loud since it was breakfast time. I got few looks walking to the line since my hickeys were out and noticeable. Jennie laced her fingers with mine and smiled.

There were a few guys checking me out in there as well. Jennie caught them and pulled my face and kissed me quickly to show those guys that we were together. "You're mine." She mumbled into my ear.

~~

After we ate our breakfast we headed up to my room and just sat around for a while. I'd pack but there is nothing to pack. Either way I have better things to do, like Jennie giving me hickeys everywhere.

I was laying on the side of the bed, my legs handing off, and my elbows propping me up. My shorts were down to my ankles as Jenniensucked on my inner thighs. She licked at my skin tenderly, making me warm and fuzzy.

I felt myself getting wet and turned on, but I knew Jennie would just tease me if I asked her. "Looks like someone is getting excited down there." Jennie taunted, biting at the sensitive skin that was my thighs, and looking up at me.

My face was red with embarrassment. I looked away and bit my lip, moaning softly when I felt her breath on my clit. She rose from her knees, lifting my shirt up above my breasts, and smirking

The brunette leaned down, kissing my breasts, nipping at the skin above them. She then moved in between them and sucked harder, red marks being left all over my chest and boob area. Jennie snaked down to my toned and, licking at them teasingly.

I clenched my muscles, feeling her warm tongue hit them. She nipped the skin with her lips lightly, sucking and flicking her tongue all over the place, until my stomach was coated in red splotches.

My girlfriend sat up, straddling me in the process. "Thats better." Jennie smiled innocently, planting a kiss on my lips.

"Youre lucky a love you." I playfully rolled my eyes, seeing the marks starting to turn purple. I won't be able to wear shorts or crop tops for a week, if Jennie doesnt go back and renew them.

"My turn." I flipped us over and attacked her neck playfully with kisses and nips with my lips. Jennie giggled and squirmed since she was ticklish there.

"I'm so gonna fuck you later." Jennie said seductively.

"Bet." I giggled.

Lets just say there was a lot more hickeys where that came from. We ended up checking out of the hospital and driving back to the dorms. I was glad to be back at home with Momo and my friends.

Just to clarify. We did fuck, well until Momo got home from being out with Dahyun.
______________________________________
A/N - AND THATS A WRAP FOR THIS CHAPTER.

How do you guys feel that Lisa is out of the hospital now and almost 100% better.

Have a good Wednesday. Also happy later birthday to my Lalisa, my ult bias.

Author-nim out!❤😘