Chapter 6 - Trickles

A/N - Warning: this chapter contains self harm and some sexual content. If you do not like either or are not comfortable with reading it don't. I don't want anyone getting offended.

Also it's Jendeuki's birthday. Happy birthday Nini.
______________________________________

Lisa POV

Go home.

All I'll do is go home.

~~

It was the end of the school day. And you know what I did, I went home. Except now there's blood droplets on my bathroom floor and sink.

Momo wasn't home yet because she had dance club,so I was safe from her finding out. The dorm was silent. All you could hear was the running of the bathroom sink faucet.

The water was tinted red as I looked down at it. My arm kinda burns a little bit thats what the water is for. It burned so badly that I had tears in my eyes but it felt good.

All I did was let the little knife slip a little is all. I didn't mean for there to be so much blood. It's probably because I went deeper than usual. It just wouldn't stop bleeding is all. I had it all over the sink, but I liked the color red so I was fine.

My index finger on my other hand touched the openings; it burned a little. "Ow..." My voice was shaky and I was in a cold sweat, but all was fine. All it was was A little cut. It was right above one of the scares.

After about a half hour I cleaned it off and wiped the knife off as well, putting it in the dishwasher. I wrapped it up with some bandages and put my jacket over it, laying down on my bed and falling asleep.

~~

I woke up the next day, Saturday to be exact, and noticed I was still in my uniform. My skirt had came up above my waist and my top was pulled up as well to where my bra was shown.

Momo was sound asleep in her bed. I picked up my phone off of my bed and checked my messages.

I had one from Jennie.

Nini❤:
Hey, I didn't see you in any of the other classes yesterday. If it's okay I'd like to stop by. I know that you leaving will make it dificult but I wouldn't mind having a long distance relationship.
I love you❤😘

Lalisa:
Sure that's fine come over. I wanna get as much time with you as I can before I leave.
❤❤

I turned off my phone and got up to go take a shower. In the middle of stripping down Momo walked in, surprising me. "Mind if I join?" She asked, getting undressed herself.

I looked at her a nodded. "I don't mind."

Momo and I soon got in the shower together, our bodies being cascaded in the hot water. The older girl was turned around, wetting her hair. I wrapped my arms around her, forgetting that I had wrapped my arm up.

Momo looked down at my arms and tuned her head back at me. "What happened to your arm," she asked still rinsing out her hair.