Chapter 3 - Please Don't Kill Me

A/N - So I realize that since this isn't a big topic that not a lot of people will be reading it. But I'll give it some time.

But I do hope it does get ratings. Um well thanks for reading I guess. If I how long I'm going to continue this book on for but I will.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Jennie POV

"WHAT THE HELL!"

I think my heart stopped.

Our attention turned to the shocked and pissed off Jisoo. We were frozen in our spots, my face red with guilt. Jisoo stood there with her bag in one hand and a fist in the other.

I quickly pushed Lisa off of me, fixing my shirt. "Sorry," I mouthed to her with a worried face.

I bit my lip and looked at Jisoo then back at Lisa. "I told you to get off of me Lisa. I don't like that kind of stuff! I don't like girls and I sure as hell wouldn't like you if I did."

I saw Lisa's heart break. She looked at Jisoo, a frown on her face. Jisoo walked over and smacked Lisa in the back of the head, then punching her arm.

"What have I told you about staying away from Jennie. I've told you before that she doesn't like and she never will," Jisoo snapped at her.

Lisa had tears in her eyes, trying to hold them back. I looked at her then quickly looked away down at my lap. "Did she hurt you Jennie?" Jisoo asked, picking Lisa up by her collar and shoving her out the door.

"And don't comeback. If I see you back here again I'll kill you."

She sat down next to me and hugged me as I started to sob. I felt so bad for Lisa and I didn't want this to happen but it did.

"It's okay I know she hurt you. You don't have to be forced to do that again," she rubbed my back to calm me down. Only I wanted to kiss Lisa and I wanted to be with her.

~~

Lisa POV

Jisoo literally just shattered my heart in pieces. I walked along the dorms to find mine. I listened in to see if I heard anything and I didn't.

Opening the door, I saw Momo on the couch watching TV alone. She turned to me coming in the door and instantly ran to me as soon as she saw my tears.

"Woah what happened baby," she hugged me, rubbing my back.

I rested my chin on her shoulder. I couldn't speak or anything. I just cried in her arms. My arms wrapped around her waist as I tried to calm down.

"Did Jennie hurt you?" Momo asked.

I shook my head.

"Then what's wrong?"

"Jisoo saw us. Sh-She walked in on us after the game e-ended." I hiccuped a sob.

Momo nodded her head. "It's okay." She knew that Jisoo didn't like me getting close too much to her Jennie.

We sat on the couch as I sobbed.

~~

I got up and took a shower. I looked miserable in my state that I was in.

Momo walked into the bathroom as soon as I got out of the shower. I didn't mind if she saw me naked because we usually are half naked anyways in the dorm, also because we've walked in on each other multiple times before.

"Momo can you pass me a towel please."

"Sure." She passed me the towel. "Your breasts look like they've gotten a bit bigger."

She came over and poked at them. My face turned red as she poked and prodded at my tits. "H-Hey s-stop that!" Momo smirked and let go.

I turned around and bent down to dry my legs off, only I didn't because I was hit with a hug smack on my ass. "MOMO!" I shrieked, turning around and grabbing at her clothed nipple and twisting it.

"OW!"

She whimpered in pain, holding her tit. I finished drying off and put my uniform on.

~~

I walked up to the school entrance only to see Jisoo and Jennie talking and walking with each other. As soon as Jisoo saw me she glared at me, her eyes burning like balls of fury.

Jennie looked at me and pouted, seeing my reaction at Jisoo. She punched her in the arm to tell Jisoo to stop that.

I went to first hour, sitting by Naeyon again. I tried not to show my depression on my face and just worked on the math assignment. Naeyon looked at me, moving a stray piece of hair behind my ear.

I looked up at her, my face confused, "what is it?"

"You don't seem like yourself. What's wrong." Naeyon's voice was filled with worry.

I shrugged her off and shook my head, continuing my work.

Why is it that every time I want or remotely like something it's always taken away? I liked my home in Thailand, but no my parents had to sign me up and send me to Korea to get extra education.

It was hard enough that I didn't know the language. I haven't seen my parents in six years. I hardly ever talk to them. I was glad that I got a roommate that was foreign too, even though she was Japanese. It was better than nothing right? Also we got to learn the language together once we learned basics, but it was difficult even though I knew a little bit of Japanese.

Also cultural differences. I wasn't used to this whole thing, finding out that people bathed together in public areas. Momo helped me with that at least.

One time I tried speeking to her in Korean but I ended up speaking Thai and made her confused. It was pretty funny. Her face was priceless.

After class I went to second hour which was down stairs, meaning I had to pass by Jennie. Thankfully Jisoo wasn't walking with her this hour.

When I saw her I immediately pulled her into the girls bathroom to the left of us. I pulled her into a stall and kissed her deeply.

Jennie's faced flushed when I pulled away. "Wh-what was that for?" Jennie asked, touching her lips with her finger tips.

"I-I couldn't bare not kissing you after what we did last night. I... I know Jisoo doesn't like me mear you and wants me to back the fuck up but I can't. I love you too much for that. Th-that would be like Momo never getting to have Jokbal again," I paused to hug her tightly, kissing her cheek. "Maybe you could come to my place saying you had to study with Momo or something. Jisoo has voice lessons after school 'till 6 anyway."

Jennie looked up at me, her pupils dialated. She had a blush spread across her face. "S-sure..." She hugged me back surprised.