Chapter 10 - Jennie's Member

A/N - Yes yes I know I didn't upload last weekend. Look okay I was out with my grandparents.

At least you get a longer chapter than usual. Continuing on the smut from last chapter.

If you don't like smut then don't read it.

Warning: Jennie being kinda kinky and Jisoo's cockblocking.
______________________________________

Lisa's POV

Shit.

I'm fucked.

If Jisoo finds out I'm in here getting eaten out by Jennie, I'm dead meat. Jennie's face was still in my warmth as her eyes darted to the closet door.

Momo's voice could be heard as she talked to Jisoo. "No sorry Jisoo, Jennie's not here," Momo said, sounding a little bit panicked because she knew exactly where we were.

Jennie and I were completely still as this happened, not making any noise. The brunette held onto my legs so they didn't give out, me falling would have been loud.

"Where's Lisa?" Jisoo asked.

I could hear Momo searching for something and knew what her face may be like. "She's in the bathroom right now."

"Oh okay..." Jisoo said.

Footsteps could be heard leaving the doorstep. My heart rate slowed as I was able to breathe again. "That was a close one." Jennie said, kissing my nub.

There was a knock on the closet door. "You two are lucky as hell that I saved you. Are you almost done, because I'm tired of hearing my roommate's moans." Momo said, annoyed, but giggled as well.

Jennie took a long slow lick, making me moan, answering Momo's question. "I'm calling Dahyun over. If you hear moaning, just ignore it and keep doing your thing." The blonde stated, walking away.

I breathed heavily, feeling myself leak onto Jennie's face. "J-Jennie I-I have to cum..." I moaned out as she stuck two fingers inside me.

"Hold it," she demanded, sucking and nibbling on my clit.

I whimpered and felt her fingers curl, making me scream out in pleasure. "J-Jennie!!!" I almost came on her fingers, feeling myself get even tighter around her fingers.

Jennie stood up and leaned into my ear. "Now I know a dirty girl like you has some kind of toy here..." Her whisper was seductive. She slowed her fingers down, teasing me for an answer.

I whined and bit my lip. "M-Momo keeps a strap underneath her bed..."

"Thanks baby girl." Jennie said, slipping her fingers out.

Jennie left the closet licking her fingers off. "Hey Momo I'm gonna borrow your strap on. I hope you cleaned it," she said, rummaging through the underneath of Momo's bed.

Momo nodded, her eyes soon turning wide. "Wait! What!" She looked straight to the closet. "Lisa!"

Jennie giggled and came back into the closet closing it behind her. She looked up at me, seductively. I looked down at her, biting my lip nervously. The brunette walked over and put the strap on on herself.