Chapter 25 - The Night Before

A/N - I love how most of guys commented. You're guesses were great. Now you get to know what happened the night before when Jennie went home.

Warning - Contains Rape
______________________________________

Jennie's POV

I went home from Lisa's dorm, set my stuff down on the coffee table that we had, and went to change into pajamas. I'm just so happy that Lisa is finally out of the hospital, and able to go back to school.

Jisoo was sitting on her bed with a drink in her hand as she read when I came into the door. "Hey Jichu." I greeted, taking my shirt off and finding a shirt that I borrowed from Lisa in my dresser.

"Where have you been. It's late." Jisoo said, looking up at my through her lashes.

Jisoo doesnt like it when I'm out for long periods of time, nor does she like it when I'm with Lisa. She says she's an insensitive wench. Which I see sometimes but she's not that insensitive. It's usually because of her depression is why.

"I was out with Lisa, I brought her home and helped her get situated since she's still having trouble walking." I stated, not looking over at her.

The purple haired girl set her drink and book down, getting up and walking over to me. "Why is it that you spend so much time with Lisa. You're always with that girl and never spend any time with me anymore. I'm getting sick of it." Jisoo argued.

I looked at her out of the corner of my eye, "I'm spending so much time with her because she's my friend. Her parents are in Thailand along with her family she hasn't seen in 6 years. I've been friends with her since the 6th grade. She couldn't speak Korean and I'm the only one who remotely knew any English. Dont attack her if you don't know anything Jisoo. I swear to fuck." I pushed past her and went into the bathroom to take off my makeup.

Jisoo walked away and sat on her bed, going back to her reading. I swear she's gonna be the death of me. Why does she have to be so stupid, I thought, using a makeup wipe to take off the products that I had put on hours ago.

When I was done I walked out and sat on my bed, covering up with my blankets, and sat on my phone. I scrolled through Instagram for a little bit, seeing some of my favorite kpop stars post on their social media.

Jisoo had went into the kitchen to get a snack. She came back with a cup and held it out to me. "Here, take this. Look I'm sorry I blew up like that, I just miss you a lot." The purple haired girl apologized as I took the cup of what from her, drinking it down in one breath.

"Mmm... Tastes a little sweet. I like it." I said, placing the cup on my night stand.Jisoo went back over to her bed and continued reading since she had a paper due on Friday.

About 10 minutes later I started getting really hot. I took of my blankets and rolled over, facing Jisoo. "Are you hot?" I asked, fanning myself.

"No why?" Jisoo tilted her head.

"It just got hot in here all of a sudden."

I pushed it aside and took my shirt off to breath more. I just sat there on my bed in a sports bra, trying to cool down. Jisoo got up and came over to my bed, sitting down next to me. She looked over at me to see if I was okay.

I started to get really horny and hot. My face turned read from what I could see out of the reflection on my phone screen. "Jisoo..." I mumbled. The older girl looked over at me and smirked. At this point I had no I dea what was going on.

Jisoo got on her knees and crawled over on top of me on my bed, pinning my arms above me. "Wh-What are you doing?" I asked, trying to move. She shook her head. "You'll see sweetheart." She answered, leaning her head down and crashing her lips into my roughly, forcing her tongue past my lips.

I whimpered not wanting this, but my body was on fire. "J-Jisoo stop... Th-this isn't right." I begged in between her kisses. "I-I don't like this, please stop." She ignored my pleading to stop, and she was stronger than me so I couldnt break away.

I squirmed around as she started dicending lower on my body, to my breasts. She lifted my sports bra up and wrapped her mouth around one of my nipples, making it erect. I whimpered out, trying to bite back a moan. Even though it felt good physically it didn't mean I felt good mentally.

I wanted to scream and run away, but Jisoo had already managed to hand cuff my wrists to the head board, and place duck tape over my mouth so I'd stay quiet. She kept her lips on my breast, playing and groping the other one.

At this point I started to cry, wanting her to stop. Jisoo detached her mouth from my nipple, decending again to my stomach, licking and sucking at my bad, leaving a couple red marked hickeys. I began to squirm and whimper more when she pulled down my shorts and took off my panties as well, my eyes going big.

I tried to scream for her to stop. "Oh, is little Jennie getting excited that I'm gonna play with her soaking wet kitty." Jisoo taunted, her fingers tracing up and down my slit. My tears were flowing down my face and, pooling in my ears. I wanted her to stop what she was doing.

Jisoo touched my clit, making my back jolt up and my legs tense. She swirled her index finger around the sensitive nub and pinched and pressed on it. My legs wrapped around her hand, wanting her to stop. I threw my head back when she entered two fingers into me, making me moan and whimper.

I fought against the restraints trying to break free, but I couldn't. It soon got to the point of where the crying, writhing, and begging made me exhausted. I past out some where between my 2nd and 3rd time cumming.

I wanted everything to stop. But the thing is, when I woke up I didn't remember anything. I was so heavily drugged and tired that it didn't come to me when I awoke the next morning. I was hung over with a head ache, not realizing what had happened last night.
______________________________________
A/N - This chapter was hard to write. It broke my heart. In all reality I don't hate Jisoo nor did anything happen in real life like this. Except for the part of Jisoo hating Lisa; me.

Have a good Friday I guess. I just hope this chapter didn't hurt you guys too much.

Author-nim out!😘❤