I. Be careful of what you say

"What the f**k is this are you kidding me!" Lan Xia was beyond the point of being just mad. His favorite novel "Above the clouds" just had its last update.

But it looks like the author had completely f**ked up the ending. "I read this like 5 times and I still can't believe what the author wrote. OK this novel had numerous plot holes everywhere. The result was that in the end - not even a single one was solved! It was enough to cough out a mouthful of blood reaching high into the skies! But still it was some what interesting.

But in the ending what, the villain died after everything he did to help the protagonist. OK he was only the villain because he killed one of his comrades but it was for the protagonist's own good...

But why did he die, not for something big but for liking the same girl as the protagonist.He didn't even really like the girl someone had made it up.

The protagonist and the villains were good friend but someone brainwashed the protagonist to think that the villain was evil. WHAT! and it doesn't even explain how he died and who killed him."

All of this Lan Xia has been yelling for the past 10 minutes. "You know what, I could have written a better story." The moment he said that he felt an sudden headache that was ripping his head apart he fainted.

He slowly opened his eyes he was under a tree hiding from the sun enjoying the shade. "Where am I?" The scenery was beautiful he was in a meadow lying under the tree.

"I am sorry I didn't ask for to go to the country side. What I asked for was the novel to have a different ending. So where the f**k am I and why am I here. I hate the author so much" He was being a lunatic which he was but the scenery caught his eyes.

Rottenegg: Did I ask your dumba** to be transmigrated. Did I ask you to scream I can write a better story no right then. STFU

(AN: Haha well then f**k)

This scene was very familiar to him "wait, wait a minute isn't this how the novel started "in the vast and far in the meadow their was man lying under a tree."

[Welcome to the novel Above the clouds you have been given the chance to recreate the story.]

"Wait what who are you?"

[ I am the system who will give you task to complete and finish this story ...ahha if you will excuse me GET YOU LAZY BUM UP AND RECEIVE THE TASK]

" HAH WHAT F**K CAN I PLEASE GO BACK 2 SECONDS AND SLAP MYSELF?!" At this moment he regretted everything and knew this was the biggest mistake he made in his life.....