IV. Stubborn child

The trio had returned to the sect. "Lan Xia where have you been!" A voice came from the sky. Confused by this rawring voice he was about to panic but he remembered that his character won't allow that.

So he remained expression less. From the sky came down a man riding a bird his silver hair flowing in the wind. It was an breath stopping sight. 

The bird had beautiful wings its feathers were various different colors. While the bird it self was a prideful and so was its master who were a cold expression.

The grand master of the sect Hidden Clouds. Wu Lin who was currently 400 years old if you compare to human years it 40. But he looked no more then 25 or so.

 He had sharp features such as his defined cheekbones. His eyes were light blue they were almond shape they held fire like passion. He was truly a breath taking sight. He was not an beauty but a man of man. 

His wrestler's shoulders were part of his burly physique. He walked with a tiger like tread. His daring personality and bass voice were a big part of his ambitious character. He truly deserved the title of grand master. 

Even though Lan Xia's face held no emotions. He was awe struck by him. 'Are you serious this is Wu Lin the one who is the wise master of the sect this handsome man.

I always liked his character but now admire him even more dude I am straight but he is truly very handsome his looks could even rival the looks of the villain and protagonist when they grow up.'

 (AN: dude when ever a male character in a BL novel says his straight he truly isn't so don't kid yourself)

[System: right I can't believe him when he is praising this man so much and his heart had started to beat a little faster before lol] (AN: woah when you did you appear)

[System: I was always here just watching my dumb guest who couldn't take his hosts kindness. Well yea let's see how this turns out] (AN: true let's see how things turn out)

As he was thinking this he didn't notice that Wu Lin was already in front of him and looking straight at him. " So would you care to explain where have you been?"questioned Wu Lin whose anger showed in the tone of his voice. 

' Ah this is the part where the plot actually start where "I" get falsely accused for a crime and where Julong  and Haung  gets dragged down with me.' As he was thinking this Wu Lin screamed " I am asking you where have you been!" 

This brought him out of his thoughts. " Forgive me for not being present I was just resting in the meadow." Lan Xia replied calmly bowing his head.

" Hah looks like you have learned well now even lying to your master I see." Wu Lin greeted out through clenched teeth. "Master I don't understand what you are implying?" Even though Lan Xia knew what exactly he was implying but he had to pretend like he didn't.

 "Grandmaster Shizun is telling the truth we just brought him from there." Haung Hou pointed out." Ah I see two were apart of this too." Wu Lin yelled. Without saying or without any warning Wu Lin commanded the guards

"Drag these three out of here they are no longer a part of this sect!" Immediately the guards started dragging Lan Xia and the kids out.

 Even though Lan Xia had Herculean strength he didn't protest but only said "Master I don't know what crime I have committed but please don't throw out Julong Liu and Haung Hou they have done nothing wrong."

Lan Xia rested his case but Haung Hou disagreed with his case "No even though we haven't committed any crime and so hasn't shizun but I will follow shizun anywhere." 

The moment Lan Xia heard this he was dumbfounded because the last bit of the sentence the protagonist had said was not written in the novel.

'Wait I knew he was stubborn but not this stubborn and what the h*ll is with that last part huh when did the novel changed I clearly remember that he never said he would follow his shizun anywhere?' 

At mid of his confusion Wu Lin laughed "Huh I see then your wish granted you get to follow your shizun out I was going to reconsider but it looks like I don't have too." Before Lan Xia could utter another word they were thrown out and the gate to the sect closed.  

'Great now what the h*ll am I supposed to do with this kid who is only 6 years older then these brats but while I am 24 but things are different here and what about our great arrogant villain why didn't he say anything.' 

Lan xia put on a cold expression and scolded "Haung Hou what was that back there now listen to what I am saying and you too Julong Liu you two will not go anywhere with me you guys will stay here ok now go knock on the door and request the grand master to let you guys stay is that understood."

 Lan Xia looked at the two kids hoping they would listen to him even though he has to change the story he can't do that when the kids are starving and dying in the street he could survive since his cultivation level allowed him to go without food for months but the kids even though they are fast and great cultivator at their age they haven't reach that level of cultivation yet, but his hope was soon crushed by what the kids replied with.

 "No I will go where ever Shizun is going!" Haung Hou bluntly stated. While on the other hand Julong Liu arrogantly stated "Its your fault and it should be your responsibility to take care of us now and I don't beg so I won't be requesting anyone anything!"

Hearing these words from the kids Lan Xia wanted to rip out all of his hair. 'There is a different between beg and requesting and what are you gonna do following me ah you stubborn brats!'.....