V. Strength

"Shizun where will we go now?" Haung Hou asked. 'You brat after doing that your asking me where we are going have you have no shame.' Even though inside in his head and heart he was in turmoil but his face showed no such thing. 

Lan Xia didn't answer the child but his eyes did they were ice cold as usal but they were sharp as swords it showed he was very angry at the child even though his face was blank his eyes held immense anger. Haung Hou immediately shut his mouth not uttering another word.

 Lan Xia him self didn't realize his eyes were showing such emotions he was only focusing on how to keep a blank expression. 'Please I need something that will help me or I am completely lost on what to do with these kids ahhh help me I feel like like crying.' In side his heart Lan Xia was crying a river. 

(AN: dude I feel bad for you.) [System: hey can I go and help him I feel bad for him?](AN: I don't know only the mega system could decide.)

{Mega: hmm talking about me?}/ANandSystem: where did you come from!/{Mega: hmm I will allow you to help him but you can't stay with him only for some time.}

[System: really wow your so nice.]{Mega: of course he is a hot man I mean look at him he is mouth watering.}(AN: so your gay basically.)

{Mega: will you shut up you trashy author this is a bl novel I can be gay if I want to alright*walks out sassily}[System: ...ok I am going oh mega you rule!](AN: ok I guess I will be going as well any way girl ah I mean system good luck.)

 Suddenly in Lan Xia's head their was immense pain. There was a ear piercing ring. Unknowingly Lan Xia covered his ears, his head was spinning.

  Seeing Lan Xia cover his ear Haung Hou got worried "Shizun what's wrong?" Looks like no one else was hearing that ringing. Just as the pain and the ringing came it was gone. 

Everything became dead silent. Then a clicking noise was heard machines turning on, gears running inside Lan Xia's head then a voice was heard

[Congratulations on being the hosts original character:

+100 points for staying calm

-10 for not handling the situation correctly

+100 for not going out of character 

Total score at the moment 400

For meeting the standard of the novel and completing the main task.

Drop of today:

Book- Knowledge and plot lines and guide 

Bonus-Secret information

Main focus - Stay in character and handle situations correctly.]

As the voice listed on these thing everything seems to appear inside of Lan Xia's head. Then the voice disappeared.

Lan Xia just stared blankly of to space he didn't notice Haung Hou's worried glance and Julong Liu's annoyed glare. 

'Wait wasn't that the system and what is this book?'  With out thinking Lan Xia took of his sect robe of and the head piece. He held them in his hand. "Wait why did I do that now?" 

"Shizun!" Haung Hou raised his voice to get his master's attention. That brought Lan Xia out of his thoughts. 'Oh right the kids.

 He looked at the kids "You don't want to go back to the sect right?" His voice held a icy tone. Haung Hou nodded while Julong Liu only looked away. 

 He continued "Fine do as you wish but you have to work hard to become strong and don't worry I will take care of you guys no matter what happens." Even though his voice held a icy tone and his face held no emotions his eyes showed determination and held gentleness.

 Haung Hou seen the look in his eyes and Julong Liu seen as well that look from the corner of his eyes. Lan Xia turned around form the kids his back facing them. His hair was floating in the wind and his sleeves went along as well. 

This scene was breath taking and the sight of his back held determination, pride, grace and most of all strength. Both of the kids were staring at him with admiration. 'One day I will just be like Shizun.' Haung Hou decided.

 Julong Liu looked away he was clenching his fist so tight his knuckles had turned white 'I can't believe even just for a second I admired him a man like him. One day I will end him.' Just like Haung Hou Julong Liu had decided as well.  Unknown to what the kids were thinking and what they have decided .

 Lan Xia was lost in his own thoughts 'I have to take care of the kids and this way I can change the plot as well and it will be a happy ending. System left me something that will help me as well now the real question is how will I change the plot?'...