XVII. Scum

It's been two days since Lan Xia had finally recovered. But Lan Xia wasn't happy. His mind wasn't at ease. He was restless the one who noticed this was Julong Liu.

Since that day he saw the hint of sadness in Lan Xia's eyes. He began to follow him more like his eyes would follow, where ever Lan Xia goes. Whatever he does along with his expression or small movements won't get passed by the boy's eyes.

Julong Liu himself didn't realize this, which his eyes would always wonder to Lan Xia whenever he was around. His eyes would always search for Lan Xia. Julong Liu has been observing Lan Xia very keenly without even noticing it himself.

'Why does he seem so restless? What's bothering him?' Julong Liu couldn't help but wonder. Lan Xia was still in his character of course. His face held no emotion as usual.

But his eyes would wonder around places to places, his mouth would open and close like he wanted to say something. He kept grabbing the sleeves of his Shenyi and fiddling with it. These small actions weren't that visible.

But Julong Liu had noticed all of these small actions. That's how he was able to conclude that Lan Xia was restless. But the boy's character and pride didn't allow him to ask Lan Xia why he was restless.

And Lan Xia was afraid of Oocing so he didn't reveal it either. Julong Liu decided to ignore Lan Xia's behavior for the time being more like he had to because Haung Hou was dragging him around everywhere being his hyperactive self that he is. While on the other hand Lan Xia was debating over if he really do what he is thinking.

His mind was in chaos, should he really do this or not. He was thinking about this over and over. 'Ah what kind of situation is this? I want the story to go as the novel just minus the fact that the protagonist start to hate the villain. Where the villain dies at the end and comes back a life to destroy the world. Oh also that he won't kill me. But should I do it or not. Ah damn it fxxk this I am going to do it I don't care anymore. At least by the end of this they will be able to protect their self. Ok that's final I am sending them on a journey to the wilderness to get stronger just like in the novel.' Lan Xia had decided that he will send them out in a journey like in the novel.

A section from the novel "Above the clouds"

"The young prodigies have great skills and fighting spirit. But they lack training and experience." The grandmaster stated to one of his older disciples. "Yes Grandmaster, but what shall we do?" The disciple asked hoping the Grandmaster has a solution to the problem.

"Hm yes, I have decided to send them out on a journey. Since I have taught them everything I know. I am sure they will be able to survive in the wilderness. But I have set a time period. For when they are able to come back. They will be only allowed to come back to sect during the Dragon Descending Festival which only happens once every 5 years." The Grandmaster had a small smile on his face while talking about the Festival.

"Then this disciple will carry out your wish and send them out on the journey." That how Haung Hou and Julong Liu's journey began. Where they gained experience and fought countless battle. They continued to grow and sharpen their senses along their skills. They became stronger and better in every way....

(AN: I am sorry who the heck would send their kids away for 5 years and also have no one come with them) [System: They are so young too] {Mega: Well I guess we will never know} (AN: Well Haung Hou has the protagonist's halo and Julong Liu has the villains halo so I guess they were going to be fine)

Lan Xia still thought the author was stupid. He was wondering how to send the kids on the journey for 5 years and wait for everything to play out. Also try not to raise any death flags.