VI. Home

Lan Xia was busy thinking about where to live now then to notice the stare of the two boys who where looking at his back one with admiration while the other one with killing intent.

If Lan Xia had known the person he is doing all this for so he won't get killed is actually planning on killing him. Lan Xiao by now would have been crying tears of blood.

'So let's see what does this book say wait wait not now first find a home first.' "Shizun so where we going now" Haung Hou asked.

Lan Xia didn't answer he just looked out at the sky his icy blue eyes which changes color from black to blue were reflecting the suns rays as well as the sky.

His eyes were bright but yet they were almost hollow cold and nothingness. The emotions that appeared in his eyes before are all gone now.

Their back to its cold form. Seeing this Haung Hou couldn't help but blurt out " I am sorry Shizun I keep making you angry it's not my intention..." he rambled on.

Lan Xia almost wanted laugh seeing the child like this. 'Oh the great mc thinks I am mad at him I am really not but I have to play this character so bare with it now ok and wait place to go I remember now when Lan Xia got kicked out he found an abandoned house in the far East.

Where was a vast forest called swap forest.' Lan Xia was so happy that he had remembered this information. Lan Xia looked at Julong Liu and Haung Hou " Since your so eager to know I will tell you we will be going to the swap forest in the far East."

He didn't wait for the kids to answer he just started walking. He would have used his flying sword Qi Xing and carried the kids on it but he wanted the kids to know the route to their new home so they won't get lost. 

They had walked for a few hours and few miles turning here and there in the big forest. Anyone could have gotten lost but Lan Xia not even once turned around to check on the kids he just kept walking.

' Ah ah this is so nerve wracking should I look if the kids are following or not or are they lost but character won't allow that.' Lan Xia in reality was worried to the core but he just couldn't look back. While on the other hand the two kids had no trouble following him.

' Shizun must be testing us to see if we are good enough that's why he is not checking on us he must really believe in us to let us follow on our own rather he helping us. Shizun is truly great.' Haung Hou admiration towards Lan Xia grew even more then so.

'This bastard must really think so high and mighty no to help  huh well guess what I don't need your help and oh he is not even helping his favorite disciple  Hanug huh it's must be because I am here right so be it.

' Julong Liu was venomous towards Lan Xia he hated him to the core of his being. After walking for miles and more miles they finally arrived at their destination. The house was in good shape except for the broken roof the cracks on the wall. In front of the house there was a small lake.

Next to the house there was even a small farm. The place was almost perfect. The cracks and the broken things could be easily fixed. With hard work or the elements. "Shizun is this where we will live from now on?" Haung Hou was some what excited. Lan Xiao didn't react he just indifferently answered " what do you think?"

Haung Hou just nod his head. While on the other hand Julong Liu had no reactions what so ever. They went inside, it was alright it Just need it some cleaning and there were clothes that they could were as well. All they now need is the fixing and cleaning. They came out of the house. Lan Xia called out " let's get to work."

They got to work. Looks like they finally have a home now. From the corner of his eyes Lan Xia noticed a cat on top of the wall. He took no notice of itjust thought it was a cat it will stay if it wants or leave if it wants. But little did he know he had forgotten a very important information related to that cat....