XVI. Scolding

"Sleep..." Lan Xia mouthed the word. Julong Liu's body becomes heavy in his arms, the next second. "Yueliang!" he called out. She was there in the next second she quickly took Julong Liu from his arms.

These few things happened in mere seconds. Lan Xia used every ounce of strength in his body to stand up. The beasts paw that was on his back seemed to have broken because of the wind pressure that released from his body along with his strength the beast couldn't keep Lan Xia down.

A ear piercing roar escaped from the beast. Lan Xia didn't stop there he circled the wind around him self to create a wind barrier. From with, in the barrier he formed, created winds into darts and began his attack on the beast.

They were piercing the beasts flesh, bits by bits. The whole forest trembled from the beast roar. Lan Xia didn't understand how he was able to do these things.

It's like his body was acting on it's own. The beast was ready to charge at Lan Xia. But Lan Xia's closed his eyes and raised his sword. '■◇○¤◇' the words he spoke where not heard.

Suddenly the beast body had started to glow it's body became smaller and smaller. Forming into a small ball of light and headed towards the sky. ' Great how did I do this again.'

He collapsed. While his eyes were slowly closing he saw a figure approaching. "Lad are you alright?" It was Mao De. He quickly picked up Lan Xia and headed toward the house....

Everyone in the house was worried for the three. One the teacher two the students. It's been three days that Lan Xia had lost conscious.

The kids were alright since they weren't injured as much. It was the fourth day Lan Xia still hasn't woken up. "This child loves to make me worried doesn't he."

Yueliang was pacing back and forth. She was stressed and worried. After all Lan Xia is like her child. "When he wakes up he will get.."

At that moment a groan was heard from the bed. Lan Xia's body began stirring. His eyes were hazy he was having trouble seeing. " Ha f**k me damn it!"

Lan Xia didn't realize that he had said those words aloud.  Yueliang quickly came over to him. "Xi'er your awake and what did you say?"

Lan Xia's body froze. 'F**k I said that aloud. This is ancient period they don't know English. What do I do?' His mind was going berserk.

Yueliang chuckled seeing him like that. 'This child doesn't express him self enough and when he did he is afraid.' Yueliang decided to ignore his words. "Here take your medicine."

Lan Xia was relieved. He slowly got up and took the bitter medicine. He didn't complain about the bitter taste.

For his throat was dry. While he was drinking the medicine he remembered something. 'Oh no the kids.'

He quickly finished drinking the medicine. "How are the kids?"he asked. Yueliang didn't answered.

She just called everyone, that he was a wake. The first to enter the room was Julong Liu. The boys eyes directly went to Lan Xia.

Their gaze locked onto each other. The boys bottom less black orbs were motionless just focused on those dark and icy blue orbs which were wavering from the intense gaze. Lan Xia's heart skipped a beat. He couldn't hold the boys gaze any longer so he was the first to turn away from the intense stare.

He looked down. Julong Liu seeing this, his heart held a tiny bit of fondness for the emotionless man in front of him. He saw him in a new light.

Slowly everyone started to appear one by one in the room. The second to arrive was Haung Hou who was gasping for breath since he came running. Before he could say anything to Lan Xia.

The twins arrived bickering as ever behind them came Mao De. The beast seemed to have given up on the twins. They never stop.

'Great do these two ever shut up like the protagisnt was enough now these two had to be the next chatterboxes.' Lan Xia wanted go up to the twins and sew their mouth shut. But unfortunately he couldn't do that. But the one who fulfilled his wish a little bit was Yueliang.

She glared at the twins and they instantly shut their mouth. Then Yueliang looked at Lan Xia. ' Oh oh this doesn't seem good.' Lan Xia had a bad feeling about what was about to happen.

So he braced himself for the impact.(AN:Now cut)[System:So we are not gonna let our mc lose the last tiny bit of dignity he had left]

(AN:I am surprised he even has any left){Mega:So we are going to straight to reactions of the mass after they finished hearing Yueliang scolding pretty boy Lan Xia and embarrassing the h*ll out of him} Everyone in the room was dead silent.

They were all socked and scared. One thing they got out of this was to never anger Yueliang. 'I knew it something bad would happen ah just kill me.' Lan Xia just kept his head low.

Seeing this the room burst out with laughter. Everyone was laughing to their heart desire. Even Julong Liu's face held a tiny smile and soon it was gone.

Suddenly Lan Xia eyes looked at Julong Liu and Haung Hou. He looked at Julong Liu the longest and then his eyes travel toward Haung Hou. 'I am sorry Julong please forgive and Haung you too.'

Lan Xia looked away and continued to stare at his hands. But Julong Liu had see his gaze and his heart felt a *pang. He looked Lan Xia with a deep gaze.

'Why did that man's eye hold sadness...'