XIII. Twist

"His not stable at the moment.." Yueliang informed in a shaky voice. They didn't know what to do even though they healed the wound and bandaged Lan Xia is still not waking up it's been two days. "Shizun will wake up soon right?" Haung Hou questioned almost close to tears.

When Yueliang was about to answer the twins barged in. "Jiejie Yueliang jiejie help us please." Fuwei De stammered. Yueliang wanted to tie up the twins somewhere so they can be quiet.

"What is it now?!" She asked annoyance written on her face. " Tai Mao is about to kill us." Fenyu added. At that moment Mao De poked his head into the room.

"You two children are full of lies when was I trying to kill you two. I just needed it you to clean the back yard. Shouldn't you two feel guilty for the state Lan Xia is in right now is because of you twos mischief."

He was irritated by the twins' behavior. "But cleaning and stuff are no fun." The twins complained. Yueliang couldn't take their nonsense anymore raised her voice.

"You two idiots go outside and complain don't dare to come into this room again and Tai Mao please keep check on this two trouble maker!" If she wasn't in her human form at the moment she would have roared.

Seeing how annoyed Yueliang was Mao De wrapped his tails around the twins and carried them outside. The two didn't protest because if they even uttered a sound they would surely be dead. After they left Yueliang looked at Haung Hou.

"I need to go get medicines for Lan Xia Haung. I need you to go collect some herbs ok. He can't just heal in cultivation he needs medicines as well. Haung Hou didn't ask any questions he simply left the room to go into the forest to get the herbs.

Yueliang smiled at seeing this. She followed him out. Outside the twins this time was obediently cleaning the yard and Mao De was crouching down watching them so they won't cause trouble.

"I am going to the medicine shop watch over the house and Lan Xia. Also Julong I know you have been standing there for long time. How about you stop trying to make yourself a shadow and go inside to look after Lan Xia."

Julong Liu was hiding behind the door of the room the whole time. For he didn't want to enter the room. It would show that he cared.

Yueliang had noticed this a long time ago. But she didn't mind she only spoke now because she needs someone to take care of Lan Xia while she is gone. She could have done it when she was leaving the room but she didn't want the boy to be embarrassed even though.

She embarrassed him more now. On the other hand Julong Liu just mumbled under his breath. He did go inside the room but he just stood by the door.

Everyone in the yard wanted to laugh but they contained their self. Yueliang had long left. Even now there were no sign of Lan Xia waking up.

The main reason he was not waking is because he was healing and having long conversation with the system inside his head specially the system who was giving Lan Xia a piece of its mind.

(AN: This is going to be a pain good thing the system wasn't too late)

{Mega:Yea or he would have been a goner oh my baby poor thing.}

(AN:....um...OK let system do the job and we leave he is almost done healing.)

[System: Congrats you almost died.]

[You did not open the information book even once]

[Your score will be frozen now so you won't be able obtain materials from the shop]

[Guest you are an idiot]

[Did you forget your character possessed Hercules Strength?]

[You can defrost your points by now opening your eyes and not pretend to be dead now]

'Woman you really aren't cutting me some slack and how would my brain work in that moment. How could have I used my strength and tell me something helpful will you. I didn't have time to open it.'

[Focus on your Qi and think of a force field inside your head then your Qi would around your body and protect you its called body cultivation now get UP.]

Lan Xia didn't ask anymore questions he slowly began to get up. The bed's sheet rustled Julong Liu heard the faint sound and looked Lan Xia's way. Lan Xia's hair was led down his face was sickly pale his eyes lost its glow his lips were pressed into a thin line.

He slowly reached out to his shoulder to fix his outer robe so it won't fall of his body. The robe brought out his features even though he was sick. It was jet black red flowers were painted on it.

It was a beautiful sight. Julong Liu's eyes slightly wavered. 'Why does he looks so pale why is his eyes hollow like why...NO stop why do I care?' The purple flames erupted but something was keeping at bay.

Julong Liu greeted his teeth he hated these feelings. Lan Xia didn't notice that Julong Liu was standing by the door.

[So you are going to cough up blood and the reason is you would want to after I tell you this and also that it would get rid of the impurities in your body so it would help you heal]

[You didn't read the whole the novel and what you thought the last chapter of the novel wasn't the last chapter.

[The author had posted another chapter with it]

[The link to that chapter which was the epilogue was below the chapter you read thinking it was the last chapter and you failed to notice it since you were busy being angry]  

[Julong did die but it was for a moment he came back to life]

[Everyone betrayed him so he killed everyone]

[He destroyed everything and here is what he said "I hate this dirty world"]

[Now most important one the character your playing you know he died but you don't how so, actually Julong killed him so basically he will kill you later on]

[You're stupid you didn't read the whole thing so now, not only is that you have to stop Julong from dying and also you will have to hold onto his thigh so you won't die either good luck]

'WHAT ah you sh**y author!' Lan Xia hand went to his mouth. His eyes went wide. His other hand was clenching the sheets. Julong Liu noticed his panic state. The boy's legs moved on its own.

Blood was all over the blanket. He was having a coughing fit and it wouldn't stop. He was coughing up so much blood. His eyes rolled back and only the white part of his eyes were visible.

Before passing out he saw a small black haired shadow coming towards him. The only thought that was on his mind was 'My doom is coming my way...'